Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
responds from people.Some of you may know that I like to make my own custom parts (good or bad) now picture the situation. Awww man, thats some sweet parts. What brand is that and where did you buy it? Thanks, you like it hu? Yea, that's crazy, I want something like that too, where did you buy it at? I made it and if you want I can make it for you.The look on the guy's face is full of shock and disapointment due to the fact that "I MADE IT" and not a well known maker. Are some people that really concern with name brand item??:rolleyes: . Sorry guys, camera is down so no picture of what I'm talking about..maybe later.

·
Mythical Mod of Yore
4,465 Posts
if you make it yourself and you pull it off well it's 10 times better than buying it...whether it's your bike, working on a house, whatever...anyone with money can buy shit...

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
if you make it yourself and you pull it off well it's 10 times better than buying it...whether it's your bike, working on a house, whatever...anyone with money can buy shit...

:+1:

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
It's like everthing else. People like/dislike certain things. Harley Davidsons, custom paint, stickers, stretched swing arms...and have opinions good/bad. If it's from a known manufacturer, you assume it fits right, is tested, waraunteed, etc...just my :2cents:

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts

·
Registered
11,624 Posts

:+2:

It's like everthing else. People like/dislike certain things. Harley Davidsons, custom paint, stickers, stretched swing arms...and have opinions good/bad. If it's from a known manufacturer, you assume it fits right, is tested, waraunteed, etc...just my :2cents:

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
ooooh nice ...must be expensive....where did you get those? :dontknow:

I made them, it was easy actually:mrgreen:
Want me to make a set for you?:dontknow:

Um....nah...I'll just order some from ebay:shady:

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Been there still doing it. Its very hard to break into it. But stick with it. Eventually your name will get out there esp if its a quality product.
:thumbsup:

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well guys, your right..I may have to set up a buisness name but we'll see. I just do it for the guys that ride with me and didn't even market it. Maybe this can support my track days and more:idea:

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,560 Posts
Having the same prob. man I feel ya, Im trying to get my bike done so people can see my powder coating work instead of me just saying i did this/that and ahand them a card. Ive done a few things for people right now my job asked me to coat a few things, so hopefully that will work out for me . Stick with it and good luck

1 - 18 of 18 Posts