Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
5,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you guys forgotten about his 9 titles (7 premier class)? Why the hate? Did we forget his greatness?

·
Squid wannabe
6,073 Posts
People need to hate.

When Rossi start winning again it will stop.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Yeah, its very easy to label him a 'quitter' for giving up on the Ducati. Mind you its also easy to label Stoner a quitter for walking away from the championship.

There is one simple reason why Rossi MUST move to Yamaha... He has only a few years left in MotoGP, should he spend them fighting with a difficult bike which has no guarantee of being fixed in the next year or two, or should he not spend his last years in MotoGP with the opportunity to fight?

Whether that fight gets him podiums or wins or championships is irrelevant because he needs to be racing and not not 'fixing' at this point in his career.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Personally I would rather be on an r1 than a duc

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
I am a fan! He is not called "The Doctor" for nothin! He changed they way guys ride. A lot the riders forms come from him.
:eek:ccasion1
I can honestly say, he was the first I ever seen kick out his leg going into a corner for real......

·
Chairman of the Board
16,050 Posts
I am a fan! He is not called "The Doctor" for nothin! He changed they way guys ride. A lot of the riders forms come from him.
:+1: I love the guy. He is visibly passionate about what he does. G.O.A.T. as far as Im concerned.

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
can't blame him for leaving Duc. they been having problem with their bikes for years and they can't seem to fix it. Rossi want to win. How can you fly like an eagle when you have a turkey of a bike to race on.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Just cause you arent dominating all the time doesnt mean you stopped being a badass. He walked about 20 feet in front of us near the busses at the track last weekend while we were talking to Colin Edwards and people went nuts - could def. feel the love. He didnt stop to sign autographs though. Bummer.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts