Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am new to sportbikes. My 06 ZX10R had the Two Brothers Carbon pipe on when I acquired it. I have seen multiple responses here regarding not using this brand of pipe. I like the looks and sound of mine.

Why the hate???? Poor performance, quality, just very common?

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Too Gay Racing! Worst Exhaust I ever owned! Fucking mid-pipe cracked! Hated the sound , the finish, the yellow logo lol :ninnyslap:

·
I really need to get out of the house
13,309 Posts
The only reason I can see is that alot of people think they are too loud, but if you like them, thats all that matters.

·
13,309 Posts
Too Gay Racing! Worst Exhaust I ever owned! Fucking mid-pipe cracked! Hated the sound , the finish, the yellow logo lol :ninnyslap:

Dont be such a hater!!!!!!:rolleyes:

If we did our bikes to whatever one on here thought, wow we would yhave some major fights goin on!:heyyou:

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
ive never owned a 2 bros, but i have heard a few and they sound good to me.... i like the carbon look...

there will be different opinions on everything you add or dont add... do what fits you...

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Dont be such a hater!!!!!!:rolleyes:

If we did our bikes to whatever one on here thought, wow we would yhave some major fights goin on!:heyyou:
LOL also I lost some low-end power with that exhaust installed compared to stock. Two Bros is junk.

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Me too! but I'm hourly so if I'm not working I'm not getting paid :-(

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
well as long as the pay check is still comin in we are all good:thumbsup:
Everybody just took off to Afghanistan(Military)for 9 months, this place is totally dead and the Winter Olympics are coming, the rest are going there for 3 months lol I am not! I'll be by myself for here for the next year :(

·
13,309 Posts
Everybody just took off to Afghanistan(Military)for 9 months, this place is totally dead and the Winter Olympics are coming, the rest are going there for 3 months lol I am not! I'll be by myself for here for the next year :(
Oh you better bring something in to entertain yourself! :lol:

Im takin my son over to the torch run tonight here, Crosby is carring it.

·
Registered
844 Posts
i have the two brothers and am pleased.i also like the single because it gives the tail the GP look,if you take off the back pegs.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts