Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been looking to upgrade my teknic suit for 8 hours now, and have only found 2 suits which are far out of my budget, and there's only 2 companies that offer green accents. Spidi and Dainese. I'm not looking for all green, not looking for custom, but I'm looking for something around $800 or less with crash reviews available. Anyone that can help?

Alpine stars made one a few years ago and no one carries them anymore. Joe rocket same. Then there's a ton of custom suits but starting prices are $1000 and up and that does not include perforated leather, typically less thickness, and usually do not have any reviews available. I may just sucker up and grab the cortech Latigo for the low.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
It's very hard to find

I think the only leathers to come with some type of green Was Dainese so I just bit the bullet and got a custom,It's always down to the allmighty $ sadly and it can get really frustrating when Kawasaki bikes have been green since Jesus played fullback for Jerusalem and with all the race suit company's around there's not many "bike brand" suits out there

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Look at pilot suits. They have off the rack sizing and custom. Well priced, and I can attest to their crash worthiness as well.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think the only leathers to come with some type of green Was Dainese so I just bit the bullet and got a custom,It's always down to the allmighty $ sadly and it can get really frustrating when Kawasaki bikes have been green since Jesus played fullback for Jerusalem and with all the race suit company's around there's not many "bike brand" suits out there
Who did you order from?

·
Registered
578 Posts
call nick at STG, look at the ATEM suit by alpinestars. the spidi, black white and green also, looks great on the green bikes. Ski

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
In Australia Ricondi suits have been slowly but surely getting attention in A.M.A and B.S.B and in our superbike races, his name is Andrew and is a nice bloke and I have no doubt if there is a market for green on suits he will be able to be competitive! Let me no what you want to do I can talk to him for you

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Rev it has some suits in Green..

www.revitusa.com
call nick at STG, look at the ATEM suit by alpinestars. the spidi, black white and green also, looks great on the green bikes. Ski
In Australia Ricondi suits have been slowly but surely getting attention in A.M.A and B.S.B and in our superbike races, his name is Andrew and is a nice bloke and I have no doubt if there is a market for green on suits he will be able to be competitive! Let me no what you want to do I can talk to him for you

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
I like the ATEM a lot, however I still have a budget. Under $800 is where I want to be.

Peterd, if he can do one for around $800 that'd be awesome.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts