Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Over five thousand years ago, Moses said to the children of Israel , "Pick up your shovels, mount your asses and camels, and I will lead you to the Promised Land."

Nearly 75 years ago, (when Welfare was introduced) Roosevelt said, "Lay down your shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a Camel, this is the Promised Land."

Today, Obama has stolen your shovel, taxed your asses, raised the price of Camels and mortgaged the Promised Land! I was so depressed last night thinking about Health Care Plans, the economy, the wars, lost jobs, savings, Social Security, retirement funds, etc . . . I called a Suicide Hotline. I had to press 1 for English. I was then connected to a call center in Pakistan . I told them I was suicidal. They got excited and asked if I could drive a truck......

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
That’s the most un-informed post I’ve read in a long time. But people will think its clever and believe it.

I got a better one for you:

Bush jr. became president, lied to the country about wmds and lead us into war for oil, passed laws for tax cuts for the richest 1%, illegally wire tapped forms of communication, lied about his military service, failed at every business venture before he became president, DID NOTHING to improve health care while the insurance companies rapped us on premiums and limited our coverage.

Yeah but its cool lets blame the new guy for the fucked up hand he was dealt when he took office. Like the Republicans would have done any better, I sure as fuck am glad the Likes of Sara Palin and the rest of the fucking morons in the Republican Party aren't leading this country.

You have your right to your views and opinions but don’t get caught up in some nursery rhyme and believe everything your hear.

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,131 Posts
Man, you guys got me :headshake , I thought this was the funny pages :lol::eek:ccasion1

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Man, you guys got me :headshake , I thought this was the funny pages :lol::eek:ccasion1
:+1: apparently i too thought this was the funny pages...i did not need to hear someones political rhetoric.....

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
btw, come to work with me for 12 hours...i will show you what reality is, and how well our gov't subsidies work. even better, how well your tax dollars are used by non contributors.

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
that’s the most un-informed post i’ve read in a long time. But people will think its clever and believe it.

Bush jr. Became president, lied to the country about wmds and lead us into war for oil, passed laws for tax cuts for the richest 1%, illegally wire tapped forms of communication, lied about his military service, failed at every business venture before he became president, did nothing to improve health care while the insurance companies rapped us on premiums and limited our coverage.

Yeah but its cool lets blame the new guy for the fucked up hand he was dealt when he took office. Like the republicans would have done any better, i sure as fuck am glad the likes of sara palin and the rest of the fucking morons in the republican party aren't leading this country.

You have your right to your views and opinions but don’t get caught up in some nursery rhyme and believe everything your hear.
:+1:

·
Mythical Mod of Yore
4,465 Posts
btw, coem to work with me for 12 hours...i will show you waht reality is, and how well or gov't subsidies work. even better, how well your tax dollars are used by non contributors.
and let me chime in on how your tax dollars are being spent by the federal guvmnt...i work for the department of veterans affairs and the shear magnitude of waste sickens me as a tax payer

and yb...not sure how you do the job you do and not become a cynical desensitized sob. my uncle is a retired detroit vice cop and he pretty much hates everyone

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,131 Posts
Now I'm depress..:spit:

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
:lol:I get it yb and think it is funny. Good call on posting it in the funny pages or else you might get a liberal stick-in-the-mud try to correct your post to their liking and views, which are jokes also, just not amusing.

·
Registered
534 Posts
I laughed my ass off, also because those who voted for him wanted change....they must have got the change from my paycheck cause not only did I NOT get the full cost of living increase I was due to receive but my health care premiums went up, taxes went up and cost of living itself went up.....so glad the majority of the Dems got voted out this election.

Oh and as for Bush's military career......that was John Kerry who lied about it.

·
Servo's Eliminatus ;)
6,813 Posts
That’s the most un-informed post I’ve read in a long time. But people will think its clever and believe it.

Bush jr. became president, lied to the country about wmds and lead us into war for oil, passed laws for tax cuts for the richest 1%, illegally wire tapped forms of communication, lied about his military service, failed at every business venture before he became president, DID NOTHING to improve health care while the insurance companies rapped us on premiums and limited our coverage.

Yeah but its cool lets blame the new guy for the fucked up hand he was dealt when he took office. Like the Republicans would have done any better, I sure as fuck am glad the Likes of Sara Palin and the rest of the fucking morons in the Republican Party aren't leading this country.

You two need to lighten up.
This is posted in the FUNNY PAGES

If you don't like it, move along, nothing to see here folks. :mrgreen:
Stop your hating...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts