Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
put this in a street bike yet ? I sure it would fit in a 14 .

Engine Type Supercharged and intercooled, four-stroke, DOHC, four valve per cylinder, inline four-cylinder

Displacement 1,498 cc

Bore and Stroke 83 x 69.2 mm

Compression Ratio 8.4:1

Induction System Roots-type supercharger with air-to-water intercooler

Maximum boost 11.4 psi

Maximum horsepower 260hp @ 7,750 rpm*
*HP measured in PS at the crankshaft under controlled conditions. Actual performance may vary.

Cooling system Inducted water

Fuel Injection Digital Fuel Injection

Ignition TCBI with Digital Advance

Starting Electric

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
ke it your talking about the 260x engine outta kawis watercraft..... the rumors were supposed to be they were gunna be supercharged for 2010 but that never happened... we can only hope!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Probably the same reason the new v-max came out with 180 hp instead of the 250 it was supposed to have. It just chews up rear tires too fast.

I agree it would be a silly amount of fun, and i'd be in line to buy one. But a huge corporation has liability issues to worry about. Putting something on a showroom that melts radials in 500 miles and kills 50% of it's owners is bad for business.

I know, I know....we're more responsible than that. But keep in mind that over half the population is retarded.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Probably the same reason the new v-max came out with 180 hp instead of the 250 it was supposed to have. It just chews up rear tires too fast.

I agree it would be a silly amount of fun, and i'd be in line to buy one. But a huge corporation has liability issues to worry about. Putting something on a showroom that melts radials in 500 miles and kills 50% of it's owners is bad for business.

I know, I know....we're more responsible than that. But keep in mind that over half the population is retarded.

Count me in as part of that 50% retarted group if that's what it takes to own one of those monsters. I'd buy in an instant.

·
Registered
265 Posts

yeah i mean, its not like were on 400lb machines making 150+ HP and 80ft pounds of torque... i mean that would just be absurd... oh.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts