Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
put this in a street bike yet ? I sure it would fit in a 14 .

Engine Type Supercharged and intercooled, four-stroke, DOHC, four valve per cylinder, inline four-cylinder

Displacement 1,498 cc

Bore and Stroke 83 x 69.2 mm

Compression Ratio 8.4:1

Induction System Roots-type supercharger with air-to-water intercooler

Maximum boost 11.4 psi

Maximum horsepower 260hp @ 7,750 rpm*
*HP measured in PS at the crankshaft under controlled conditions. Actual performance may vary.

Cooling system Inducted water

Fuel Injection Digital Fuel Injection

Ignition TCBI with Digital Advance

Starting Electric

· Registered
410 Posts
Probably the same reason the new v-max came out with 180 hp instead of the 250 it was supposed to have. It just chews up rear tires too fast.

I agree it would be a silly amount of fun, and i'd be in line to buy one. But a huge corporation has liability issues to worry about. Putting something on a showroom that melts radials in 500 miles and kills 50% of it's owners is bad for business.

I know, I know....we're more responsible than that. But keep in mind that over half the population is retarded.

· Registered
524 Posts
Probably the same reason the new v-max came out with 180 hp instead of the 250 it was supposed to have. It just chews up rear tires too fast.

I agree it would be a silly amount of fun, and i'd be in line to buy one. But a huge corporation has liability issues to worry about. Putting something on a showroom that melts radials in 500 miles and kills 50% of it's owners is bad for business.

I know, I know....we're more responsible than that. But keep in mind that over half the population is retarded.

Count me in as part of that 50% retarted group if that's what it takes to own one of those monsters. I'd buy in an instant.

· Registered
265 Posts

yeah i mean, its not like were on 400lb machines making 150+ HP and 80ft pounds of torque... i mean that would just be absurd... oh.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.