Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
If he wins this taints it bad! Anyone know how many if any points this violation could ( should have deducted )? Hope Hayden doesn't lose focus and put more points on the board....

·
talker of shite
7,285 Posts
Funnily enough SOUP is the only site pursuing the matter with such vigour. I think the reason no action was taken is just, considering the pass was completed just before the flag came into view & by the next corner Stoner was momentarily in front again & then Rossi retook him, it took Hayden 3 more laps to get past & back onto Rossi's tail, if he had been good enough he would have passed Rossi & all this wouldn't even be mentioned! IMO Rossi will negate this argument by taking the title by 6 clear points:nana:

·
Yankee Racer
14,838 Posts
danno22 said:
Funnily enough SOUP is the only site pursuing the matter with such vigour. I think the reason no action was taken is just, considering the pass was completed just before the flag came into view & by the next corner Stoner was momentarily in front again & then Rossi retook him, it took Hayden 3 more laps to get past & back onto Rossi's tail, if he had been good enough he would have passed Rossi & all this wouldn't even be mentioned! IMO Rossi will negate this argument by taking the title by 6 clear points:nana:
Danno you are a fine dude for sure but Hayden will be the 06 CHAMPION....WOOT:mrgreen:

·
talker of shite
7,285 Posts
zx10ragentblack said:
Danno you are a fine dude for sure but Hayden will be the 06 CHAMPION....WOOT:mrgreen:
After this weekend he'll be lucky if he has a points lead at all... #69's best Estoril finish.. 7th last year, Rossi since 2001 1 1 1 1 2 :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
danno22 said:
Here's another I got with my long range camera when he was working on the great wall:badteeth: :lol:
:crackup: Make sure the bridge he is bulding is a large one so Hayden fans can get over it with ease :mrgreen:

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
danno22 said:
Here's another I got with my long range camera when he was working on the great wall:badteeth: :lol:
he's a sexy lill feller f'sho, hell its NH building a wall the patient can't climb..:spit:

BD

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
its already been built and try as the patient might he can't quite make the top where NH stands :nana: :nana:

BD

1 - 20 of 37 Posts