Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why does no one want to ship to hawaii? its like $6-10 more. Everyones stuck on this "lower 48" nonsense. I can understand large objects or fragile pieces though. But whats up with that?! :dontknow:

Opinions wanted!

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
yea that sucks, i dont know the reason behind it though. im sure we have a usps or ups worker here somewhere.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
I suppose most should ship by Ground cheap.....but don't think the diesel Trucks like salt water. :dontknow::spit:...so I guess the answer is it always has to Go BY AIR. :idea:

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You guys already have it all and don't deserve any more!!! LOL
Everyone thinks that! We have no track, 3-4 good roads to ride, mucho traffic, and no way to ride long trips outa state. Still sound like "Paradise" in a motorcycle perspective?

I get the taxs and all that b/s, a pair of 2CT's at my local Kawi dealer quoted for $502!
But shipping using the USPS isnt all that bad, I hate trying to buy something from the parts section and they pm me saying they'l only ship to lower 48. c'mon folks

Im not bitchn, just venting.. if theres a diff.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Everyone thinks that! We have no track, 3-4 good roads to ride, mucho traffic, and no way to ride long trips outa state. Still sound like "Paradise" in a motorcycle perspective?

I get the taxs and all that b/s, a pair of 2CT's at my local Kawi dealer quoted for $502!
But shipping using the USPS isnt all that bad, I hate trying to buy something from the parts section and they pm me saying they'l only ship to lower 48. c'mon folks

Im not bitchn, just venting.. if theres a diff.
Hey, anytime you want to trade places let me know. From mid October to usually some time in April it's about -20 here so I'll take your 3-4 nice roads. I guess i'd buy a dirtbike or dual purpose if I were there, lots of possibilities. I'm just given you heck though, it's the hot chick theory " show me the hottest woman you van find and I'll show you a man that's sick of her shit". I'd still rather be in Hawaii. LOL

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
Sounds to me like that island is hell for a rider haha, after watching dog the bounty hunter I doubt I will be going any where near hawaii lol. Dont take that the wrong way but florida's bad enough already on me coming from up north you know riding and hawaii I think would make me become a actor or cast member on lost if the riding sucks that bad.

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
So float yer ass over to cali and pick up some tires. Put tubes in em, float home and save on return boat fees.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts