Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Why Do You Post So Much???

• Bored at work and helps pass the time.

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Bored at home cause you dont have a life.

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • I am just LAME.

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Other-please explain(without postwhoring)

Votes: 13 46.4%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
I do it when I'm bored at work, but pass the time at work was close enough.
Actually I do it because I really don't want to work at work even though I always have a lot of work.

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
other

guess i'll be the 1st 'other' :badteeth:

When i decided to make the zx10 my next ride i begin searching for any and all info i could gather and fortunately for me i received a PM from Cbrf41999 asking me if i'd check out the site since he knew i was purchasing a new zx10 so here i came to join other enthusiasts excited about this awesome machine. I was able to gain enough knowledge about the 10 early on so that when new members joined i had something to share and give back in some way, however the killer part has been the online camaraderie i've established with members from around the world be they good, bad or indifferent.

In conclusion i am here to give what knowledge i have from some 31yrs of sportbikes...and a bit of scarcasm too.

BD

·
Yankee Racer
14,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Big Daddy said:
guess i'll be the 1st 'other' :badteeth:

When i decided to make the zx10 my next ride i begin searching for any and all info i could gather and fortunately for me i received a PM from Cbrf41999 asking me if i'd check out the site since he knew i was purchasing a new zx10 so here i came to join other enthusiasts excited about this awesome machine. I was able to gain enough knowledge about the 10 early on so that when new members joined i had something to share and give back in some way, however the killer part has been the online camaraderie i've established with members from around the world be they good, bad or indifferent.

In conclusion i am here to give what knowledge i have from some 31yrs of sportbikes.

BD
well said BD

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
:+1:
That was def well put BD :thumbsup:

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
When I first joined the forum I was trying to find out as much as I could about the Ti that I had just purchased. Very shortly after that we had the first rally and the gap and I met some really cool guys up there. After I wrecked the 10 I stayed around pretty much cause most of you guys I have met at the gap and became friends with. Now I try to talk sense into you guys to buy an R1 but you dont listen. Ara and there are a few other smart members here that know what I am talking about. LOL. I try to offer some help to people that may have questions about something that I can help them on.

Oh yeah and did I mention to pass time at work also.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
1) To gather knowlege
2) To help out if I can
3) To quell all the misinformation that is spread on motorcycle forums.

Note that I don't postwhore or goof around much. I do on sites where I personally know people, but on this site I feel like a stranger for the most part. That's a big reason I want to see a trackday with all you peeps.

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
teebo7 said:
Trackday!! i'm in ...still!...my green card is good for another year :badteeth:

Yeah no doubt. I thought he said not to :postwhore in this thread?

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
I like the interaction and camaraderie.

I like learning about bikes, and teaching about what I know to others.

i like preaching God to folks.

I like staying up to date w/ whats goin on in the racing world and other folks take on things.

This forum offers so much, how could you not be on here alot???? :badteeth:

Oh and I like deleting :postwhore ing threads! :wink:

·
Registered
2,644 Posts

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Big Daddy said:
In conclusion i am here to give what knowledge i have from some 31yrs of sportbikes...and a bit of scarcasm too.

BD
I think there's a typo here, did you mean 31yrs worth sarcasm and bit of knowledge too :lol: j/k

1 - 20 of 33 Posts