Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
MIght be depending on the surface being parked on.. example, trying to get the bike balanced and sturday if you are parked on a hill or slope. Otherwise I dunno, maybe just to look different? Some bikes lean way over when on the kickstand. My old roommate's gsxr 750 felt like it was at a 45 degree angle when it was on the stand compared to my 10. Didn't really matter how he left his bars, it was pretty stable

·
Registered
189 Posts
Where i work there are alot of motorcycle riders and we always crack up at this one guy's bike because everyone else's bikes wheels are turned to the left and his out of 30 bikes is turned to the right i do not get it either.

·
La Flama Blanca
7,725 Posts
I leave mine centered, unless I am going some where and need to lock the steering, then I turn them left. I just like looking at my bike when its parked and it looks cooler when the bars are strait, call me a squid or whatever, all of you want to have a nice looking bike right? By the way, I work at a garage part time and I park my bike like 15 feet away from where I am working at.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Maybe they are from England. Drive on the left, turn bars to the right.?

·
Registered
553 Posts
I always turn the bars to the left and give a little pull on them, with my foot blocking the kickstand to make sure the bike is set.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts