Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im not trying to act like a racist prick but why is it that its common to find an arabic person pumpin gas? are they monitoring it or something? do they report back home to the motherland?

·
Ex Postwhore
4,688 Posts
Beccause there cousion's mothers aunt baby momma knows the owner so when they come to this country they have a set job.

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
You mean they own 98% of all gas stations. Black people are the ones actually pumping the gas. :badteeth:

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well im speaking about jersey. im from ny and were not as lazy as our sister state. but whether its pumpin or owning the station, that was my general question? im not trying to offend anyone im just curious

·
Registered
679 Posts
I think the question is hilarious!!

but don't worry.. if you see them pumping gas thats a GOOD thing..that means its safe to use and around them.. when you DON'T see them..

.....thats when I would worry.. LMAO

·
Registered
736 Posts
I think the question is hilarious!!

but don't worry.. if you see them pumping gas thats a GOOD thing..that means its safe to use and around them.. when you DON'T see them..

.....thats when I would worry.. LMAO

I don't know, the fanatics would gladly go down to take out Americans.

Now for the 99.9% of law abiding "Arabs" that are here, yes they are good businessmen, and yes that guy pumping gas probably also owns the station and makes a lot more money than most of us.

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
wow kinda ironic. im sure most of you have heard of the ft.dix new jersey terror thread. well ft.dix is just next door to mcguire afb and my beautiful flightline aka my office.

·
Registered
65 Posts
In New York a hadji can open a gas station and work tax free for the first 5 years of being here.
Then he hands the ownership to a hadji bro....then ...well you get it.

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
In New York a hadji can open a gas station and work tax free for the first 5 years of being here.
Then he hands the ownership to a hadji bro....then ...well you get it.
ah that makes sense.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts