Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:lol: This is pretty funny! Young buck is all over the place with his thoughts on this issue! lol!!!

·
Newfie Bullet
2,341 Posts
All i could hear from that was like the teachers on charlie brown....Blah blah blah blah

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
after watching that i feel "pretty" on the inside!! this video is one of many that should be the reason youtube finally sets up some kind of block or filters for vids.

·
11,423 Posts
Even though she may seem kinda ditsy, i seemed to get aroused everytime she says F^%K for some reason?:lol:...and i'm glad she finally clarified what a white girl is though............she seems like one of those chicks who gets drunk as hell in the club and then ends up getting banged in the bathroom or outside by a dumpster.:crackup:

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
...she seems like one of those chicks who gets drunk as hell in the club and then ends up getting banged in the bathroom or outside by a dumpster.:crackup:
I was thinking I'd be down for some of that action....then I saw the size of those shoes. I lived in nawlins long enough to know those aren't a womans' shoes. That "girl" has equipment you don't want to find out about next to a dumpster!! :1848:

·
11,423 Posts
I was thinking I'd be down for some of that action....then I saw the size of those shoes. I lived in nawlins long enough to know those aren't a womans' shoes. That "girl" has equipment you don't want to find out about next to a dumpster!! :1848:
:crackup:....I didn't even think about the shoe size!!!!!

·
11,423 Posts
I might have a small foot fetish. And when I say small, size 6 or less!!! :mrgreen:
:+1:.....I'm with ya on that one, can't stand any bigfoot chicks. or at least i couldn't in my "single" days.:helmet:

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I wouldn't say that he's stupid, he's just not the smoothest talker in the world. He's not a fluid speaker. But what he was saying was making sense, an it was all positive except at the end when he called his sister an aunt "dumb bitches" lol
He made some valid points it's just that his thoughts were scattered all over the place. It's like we wanted to talk about alot of different things but didn't know how to put it all together to make flow smoothly? :idea:

oyea, the asian guy is stoopid.

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1 - 18 of 18 Posts