Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wonder who is the oldest person riding a ZX-10R and who the youngest may be? I will start. I'm 23. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
I'm 65, have been riding for 50 years, for the pavement I start with the Max Sport bike, and redo the ergonomics for where I ride (basically switch out to flat track stance). In the dirt I'm an ex Desert racer (#3 in state of Oregon, long ago). So that is the biggie in the reason of my opinion on where control is. My ride area is the Sierra range in California, on the tight twist, knarly, some times pretty rough mountain passes (that they close for the winters). Riding the ZX10 is so addictive though, I'll be doing new to me roads this winter that are below the snow line. RoK ON :)

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
Dreadnought-arr said:
:crackup: :heyyou: I'm 19' when I ride my 10!! Hell yea I want a beer!! "Go you ole fugger's" :beer: :eek:ccasion1 :fu2:
Why does your profile say that you were born in 1957?

btw, Im 22...was 21 when I bought her, back in March of 04.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
I was going to say a :repost: because we had a poll already if you do a search on the age of most from this site, but I like this one :thumbsup: it should be fun to find out the 2 extremes :popcorn:

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
Dreadnought-arr said:
:postwhore Oh Hill' ya didn't have to remind me :fu2: :thefinger
Youre not as old as my dad if that makes you feel any better...:badteeth:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
hillcountry10r said:
Youre not as old as my dad if that makes you feel any better...:badteeth:
but does your Dad ride a ZX10R :helmet:

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
bluedevil said:
but does your Dad ride a ZX10R :helmet:
He would if I let him...:crackup:

·
Registered
583 Posts
louemc said:
I'm 65, have been riding for 50 years, for the pavement I start with the Max Sport bike, and redo the ergonomics for where I ride (basically switch out to flat track stance). In the dirt I'm an ex Desert racer (#3 in state of Oregon, long ago). So that is the biggie in the reason of my opinion on where control is. My ride area is the Sierra range in California, on the tight twist, knarly, some times pretty rough mountain passes (that they close for the winters). Riding the ZX10 is so addictive though, I'll be doing new to me roads this winter that are below the snow line. RoK ON :)
:thumbsup: I'm thinking riding with your "ole" ass, would be about as much fun as riding a zx10R,, maybe" I win the lottery~~I could ride "tour" way "hardyharhar" :helmet:

·
Registered
6,040 Posts
louemc said:
You got me beat...I'll be 60 in April...

·
Registered
614 Posts
Sheesh, you're makin me feel old. I'm 25. There's no way in hell I would have been able to afford one when I was 19 when I started riding. Then again, it's a good thing, as I'd be dead if I had anyway!

1 - 20 of 71 Posts