Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 186 Posts

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tracks all around the country should start opening anyday now, who has there bike ready and who is still slacking.

Got mine all put back together after the winter upgrades yesterday, looking for 8s this year out of the 14.

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
im almost ready got few lil small things to do and i be good to go. tracks around here open up end of march. shootin for high 5's in the 1/8 on motor this yr :eek:ccasion1

Attachments

·
Registered
629 Posts
Ill be ready by april the latest, had this ride since december with a lot of work needed, so im happy I got this far

Sent from my LG-P999 using Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
still have to install the nitrous and finish redoing the airshifter setup. also have to get new tires for the marchesini's

hopefully mid march

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Tracks all around the country should start opening anyday now, who has there bike ready and who is still slacking.

Got mine all put back together after the winter upgrades yesterday, looking for 8s this year out of the 14.

Bike looks Great :thumbsup:

What is the Season Open thing though my track is open all year :lol:

Thinking about going this Wed....but a long way from what I want to do like stretch the bike, semi-quick shifter, new Rim with a good hook up tire, replace my judder spring, new sprockets maybe chain, injectors cleaned, low friction bearings...I think that covers it but I always procrastinate so I just ride with what I got at the time. :lol: :thumbsup: :helmet:

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Waitin on my evil arm, then valve adjustment and fix my radiator, and adding a damn Shinko, that 2CT didn't quite get the job done

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
valve adjustment
fwack me too!!! Im at 15.7k on the odo now.

Bike looks Great :thumbsup:

What is the Season Open thing though my track is open all year :lol:
:+1:eek:n the bike
:hello: me too, cept they keep closing down tracks cuz of funding. local 1/8mi in 2 weeks though. Go time!:helmet:

·
Gen2 Ripper
4,867 Posts
I'm slackin. Got more parts to be put on. I also have a short in my nitrous somewhere. When it activates I blow a fuse. No idea. Has to be a wire grounding. Happened my last ride out in Early December on the street,
Hopefully it will be easy fix. FML

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Man I envy you guys that track stays open all year round... I'm down south and they could technically stay open all year, but they don't.

Thanks for the compliments on the bike, I think she turned out good....... Now lest just see if I can figure out how to ride her, lol.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
looking for a swingarm for the 06 and get the Nos back to working, goona try and run crazy 8's this year if all goes well

·
Slow Poke
5,584 Posts
Man Im sitting right where your at last week, I just do have time to work on it work M-F school on Sat,Sun and the Wife takes the rest or my azz is grass:rolleyes:
Haha!! It sucks just seein your bike sit there in pieces and can't do much about it. Hell I don't even know where I am on my frame issue. I may have to completely strip mine down still. But hey you gotta keep the wifey happy right!! lol good luck man!

·
Pimp/Player
11,412 Posts
Haha!! It sucks just seein your bike sit there in pieces and can't do much about it. Hell I don't even know where I am on my frame issue. I may have to completely strip mine down still. But hey you gotta keep the wifey happy right!! lol good luck man!
I feel you everytime I walk in and out the garage and look at it, it kills me knowing Im the one that just had to take it apart:sad: and as for the wifey..........................THERE NEVER HAPPY

·
Registered
840 Posts
Mine is not the bad....
Picking up my extended arm this weekend....
Need some new bearings for the arm...
Chain, brake line, and new tire....

Still thinking about doing the E85 swap this year...

Im looking for top speed (mile).. 195+
1/4 mile high 8s low 9s.... fingers crossed

·
Slow Poke
5,584 Posts
I feel you everytime I walk in and out the garage and look at it, it kills me knowing Im the one that just had to take it apart:sad: and as for the wifey..........................THERE NEVER HAPPY
Hahahha!! I hear ya! Mine was running completely fine before I took it apart, just to find out it wasn't far from possibly falling apart, or worse.. Females are never happy! I not only found out my girl this last year slept with 2 guys while we were together.. But just found out my roomate slept with her as well.. So kind of in a fucked up spot.. I live in his house..My bike is in pieces in his garage, and if I say anything to him about it right now It'll prob end up pretty bad... So needless to say I'm stayin single for a LONG time and when I get everything back together, then we'll confront this little issue of both of them being pieces of shit!

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Man, I really though most people would be putting the finishing touches on there stuff, get to wrenching guys!!!!

·
Registered
871 Posts
Local track doesn't open until April 1st here, and its a good thing becuase I've still got a long way to go before my projects are complete. My own personal bike still hasn't been completely disassembled. The last of my parts should be in this week, and powdercoating should be done as well so I'll hit it hard soon.

Here are a few pics of the other project. Bike belongs to a buddy. Went down at the end of last season so I'm helping him get it back together before race season. He broke his leg a few weeks ago so he is pretty limited on what he can do right now. Fingers crossed he will be able to ride before the track opens.

1 - 20 of 186 Posts