Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
there are a couple of us... If you ever come down to the sonics off 635 & northwest Hwy....just look for the glowing green 07...that'll be me. I usually have the zx-10r.net shirt on too.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Anyone going to Sonics this week??

·
Registered
42 Posts
for any 10 owners in the area.. check the dallas craigslist... a guy in keller is selling some magnesium wheels and ohlins forks along with a couple other goodies

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
a couple buddies and I are meeting up at hooters on 75 and 190 at 12 on sunday to ride down there

·
welds like he has palsy
1,761 Posts
My bike is still in pieces. I'm buying a part from a member on the board, but it won't be in in time so we're driving. We'll be there Sunday around the same time.

·
Registered
388 Posts
who's going to the bike show this weekend?
Headed down on saturday with the woman. And yeah I haven't been to 635 & NWH in years, lots O talking/ squid riding and drag racing, none of which im into. Im more into heading out in the morning on sat/sun for day long rides to where ever I can find some curves, McKen is the closest place iv found.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
I live in Frisco, went to the show tonight. It was smaller than I remember it being 4 or 5 years ago... Got a good deal on a tank bag though.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Hey guys I was thinking the other night, maybe all of us in Dallas should do a favorite road exchange. Now for me giving up the roads I ride is kind of like give the location for the holly grail (Not that I know where it is), because as soon as you start telling people about your roads your asking for the squid nation to descend upon your towns riding around in 2nd gear every where doing wheelies all over the place and attracting a lot of law enforcement that may not be around as long as realize people live where you ride.

Let me know what you guys think?

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
I usually go up 75 to bethany and head east till I hit the T and take a left till I hit the back road to Mckinney airport (455 I think) and head north to 380 take a right and left after the bridge and tool around

·
Registered
388 Posts
I usually go up 75 to bethany and head east till I hit the T and take a left till I hit the back road to Mckinney airport (455 I think) and head north to 380 take a right and left after the bridge and tool around
shit, those are some of the roads i know close to here, right up by New Hope and Altoga. Im sure ive waved at you a couple of times.:hello:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts