Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Shorty's Performance
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
me and some friends might be going to bakersfield this saturday and run the bikes! finally It will be the first time for me racing the bike and see what i got :rolleyes: so i hope to see some of you there.:mrgreen:

·
Registered
374 Posts
me and some friends might be going to bakersfield this saturday and run the bikes! finally It will be the first time for me racing the bike and see what i got :rolleyes: so i hope to see some of you there.:mrgreen:
Ill be there on the first(friday night) Ill be running my friends 05 10.Ive been 9.50's on it @ 147mph first 2 tries! Im gonna pull the flies and run u-4 and get some 30's out of it!

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
I will be there Friday night on the 10R.....
Will you be drag racing KT?...didn't think that was your cup of tea sort of speak :dontknow:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Yes...I am not very good. But a fun way to spend a Friday night. Some of my friends will be there with there ricers as well.
Sounds like fun then, hope all you guys have a good time.:thumbsup:

·
Shorty's Performance
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i was planning on going on friday but the track gets pretty windy and dusty at night sometimes and on saturday the track is gonna be prepped! i am taking the race car and the bike URI from colorrite is coming too to test the 14r :thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts