Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how many people are going bow hunting? in michigan it starts sunday. i probably wont make it out. i have fractured ribs and still can't pull my bow back.:sad: :crybaby2: its been killing me that i wont be able to hunt for a while. GOOD LUCK and post PIC's. :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
:machinegu :deadhorse ours starts saturday and ill be shooting me some deer. since i bought the 10 i havent had much money left for food so i gotta kill me some

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
our season opens Oct 14.

i may head north that weekend though to bear hunt w/ my muzzeloader. Or, at least drink and eat a lot and wander around in the woods for a few days. :thumbsup:

wack em and stack em!

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
I tried to do some target practicing about 3 weeks ago. The next morning my wrist was hurting so bad I could hardly move it. Its been giving me problems lately so I am going to hold off on bow hunting.

I hope to get to shoot some birds though.

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
I would be but Im goin "out" for me and the wifes anniversary.

Ill be goin next week f'sho, though, after I get back into town. Sat in the tree yesterday...5 bucks, 1 doe. :badteeth:

My boys are gonna go this w/e to try and take a scrawny 7pt we saw. Im loaning them the vid cam so we'll see what happens...

Sorry bout your ribs Eric.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hillcountry10r said:
I would be but Im goin "out" for me and the wifes anniversary.

Ill be goin next week f'sho, though, after I get back into town. Sat in the tree yesterday...5 bucks, 1 doe. :badteeth:

My boys are gonna go this w/e to try and take a scrawny 7pt we saw. Im loaning them the vid cam so we'll see what happens...

Sorry bout your ribs Eric.
thanks, i have a huge big working by my stand. he is tearing everything up. i hope i can get out soon. i told my buddy to hunt my stand so we will see what happens. i might just go out and sit with him to video tape his hunt just to get out. opening day of duck is oct 7 and i hope to be their but who knows. i haven't rode my bike in about 2 months either. :suicide: post your boys video if you can. good luck :thumbsup:

·
Registered
156 Posts
Brandon said:
our season opens Oct 14.

i may head north that weekend though to bear hunt w/ my muzzeloader. Or, at least drink and eat a lot and wander around in the woods for a few days. :thumbsup:

wack em and stack em!

Are you in NY? I'm pretty pumped for bow season.

·
Registered
424 Posts
I'll be out there soon

I gotta admit tho, I just don't like to kill em like I used to. The older I get the less I want to shoot. I sure as hell don't need the meat. I do enjoy shooting them with the camera tho. Check this one out got a few weeks ago:

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
K10 said:
I gotta admit tho, I just don't like to kill em like I used to. The older I get the less I want to shoot. I sure as hell don't need the meat. I do enjoy shooting them with the camera tho. Check this one out got a few weeks ago:
Nice pic!

D

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Wish we had a few more deer hunters here in Mid TN. The damn things are gettin' mighty dangerous around the highways and interstates..... :headshake

Heck, I had a few does jump out in front of me on the way home from granny's tonight!!!! Talk about sack lift..... :eyecrazy:

D

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
K10 said:
thats right camera only. :thumbsup:

BD

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Already been.
Season starts in September here in NC. Took a week off to hunt management doe(s) on my neighbor's property. Went Monday-Friday and saw deer every morning and evening.
Neighbor got a spike, tracked it a quarter mile and had to finish it off with a pocket knife 3 hours later.
Next evening I hit a 120 pound doe in the spine and dropped her where she stood.
So I've got 2 in the freezer.

Going to south Arkansas in October to hunt the family's land. Looking forward to that.

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Brandon said:
Olean NY, south of Buffalo... :thumbsup: and u?

I grew up in Warren, PA, just a little south of both you guys :eek:ccasion1

1 - 19 of 19 Posts