Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Missed out last year and the year before but this year I'm in. on the two wheels...so true though you always gotta think if places are safe for your bike. Sidebar but I'm going to a hospital tonight and I keep second guessing if I should ride especially after what happen to your scooter! damn I hate urban cities and their thieves.

·
Postwhore with an 04
4,387 Posts
I'll be there and I went last year. The had a big section closer to the races for all the bikes to park and it seemed safe. Only potential problem is there are lots of people around but I didnt really see people walking through and checking them out cause they were busy with vendors and the races.

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Missed out last year and the year before but this year I'm in. on the two wheels...so true though you always gotta think if places are safe for your bike. Sidebar but I'm going to a hospital tonight and I keep second guessing if I should ride especially after what happen to your scooter! damn I hate urban cities and their thieves.
If a few days I'm going to post an event to ride there. VR6 already said that he is down to go so let's see how many other people we can get. Help me think if a meeting point for the NYC riders before we meet up with everyone else

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
meet up point is easy 181st and broadway (gwb) that's if u have a lot of bronx,mnhtn, and ct people. If not I'd say belt parkway and flatbush avenue (the mobile gas station) for easy access to verrazano.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts