Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been a while since I've been on here and been a whole since I've even rode. Who is still flashing and what is the price? Can they also make a nitrous map or would I need to still get a pc?

·
Gen2 Ripper
4,867 Posts
You can have any gens ecu flashed though not much of a gain and pointless if not done on a dyno since you still need a CUSTOM map for your bike made. They can't make you a nitrous map if not on a dyno either and you would need either a wet kit to not need a second map, or a bazazz or pc3 with a second map capability.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I figured that I would still need a pc.. Just didn't know if it would be worth getting the ecu flashed, raise the revs by 500, removing the speed govern. Plus what I was reading a while back, a lot of people were saying that their flashes were coming out better than their tunes on the PC and making more power.

I know that I will need a multi-hub with the PC. I'm not wanting to run over a 30 pill, so if I remember correctly a lot of people were just saying to add 10 or 15% in the 100%

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
I just got my ecm back recently from Guhl and on the short ride home from where I stored my bike for the winter it didn't seem all that different than before the flash. I guess I'll have to wait til I get a longer ride in to see if I wasted my money.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts