Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Are you itching to ride but hate being cold....well I have a Whole body set of Gerbing heated gear for sale. Socks/Gloves/Pants/Jacket/all the wires and controllers that it comes with. Kinda one size fits all riding gear, Jacket says 40US but it's quite a bit bigger, fits over regular clothes and under/over other riding gear. $499 to your door.

EDIT: there is more wiring not pictured, all gerbings wiring w/ fuses etc...

EDIT: there is more wiring not pictured, all gerbings wiring w/ fuses etc...

·
Registered
96 Posts
How do the socks fit for compared to regular tube socks?
I wear regular tube socks in my boots....are these in place of socks, or do they go over socks?

Also, do the gloves for Over my regular gloves or are they in place of gloves?
Are they to be worn by themselves?

What temperature have you worn then at?
How did they do?

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How do the socks fit for compared to regular tube socks?
I wear regular tube socks in my boots....are these in place of socks, or do they go over socks?

Also, do the gloves for Over my regular gloves or are they in place of gloves?
Are they to be worn by themselves?

What temperature have you worn then at?
How did they do?

Thanks.
Socks fit just like regular super soft socks, just a bit thicker for the heating element. You can wear the socks by themselves or over regular socks but that's bit overkill, I wear a under suit when I ride and that goes under the sock.

Gloves go on by themselves, feel like winter gloves but MUCH better, very soft inside. I don't even have to use the heater on the gloves unless it's below freezing cause they are that warm.

Not 100% sure on lowest temp I wore it at, It was well below freezing though and depending how much you layer up, (wore over my 1 piece) I would have to turn some stuff off to keep from sweating.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I'm just here to say heated gearing is amazing, I have the same "problem" with my heated gloves, they are pretty damn warm by themselves so you really don't have to turn them on but when you do, its oh so very nice.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts