Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 184 Posts

·
Registered
5,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who was the moron that invented putting left hand on upper left thigh while cruising on your 600? You look gay. And yes, this could be the new moron thread.

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts
Mostly elbow on tank if I am gonna take the left hand off the bar.

Occasionally I will rest my hand on my hip...people can think I look gay all they want, cause I still keeps it real.

This beauty at the stop light today rolled down her window and told me I had a really nice bike...I said thanks, looked up and the light was green, took off 75 yds down the road and then did a nice 1/4 mile sitdown wheelie for her. A few min later we were lined up at another light and she gave me the :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Occasionally I will rest my hand on my hip...people can think I look gay all they want, cause I still keeps it real.

This beauty at the stop light today rolled down her window and told me I had a really nice bike...I said thanks, looked up and the light was green, took off 75 yds down the road and then did a nice 1/4 mile sitdown wheelie for her. A few min later we were lined up at another light and she gave me the :thumbsup:
Did you get, "what numbers to dial?"

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
I usually go with the forearm on the tank when cruising down main street and want to be more upright so I can see around traffic. Other wise I am half-ass tucked resting my elbows on my knees. This the most comfortable position for me.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
I know a guy who does it and you're right, it does look gay. But hey if you R gay, I say rock it.:spit:

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts

·
Registered
2,143 Posts

Nice.... but, what I would have done next is ask her if she wanted a ride. If she said yes you two might be doing this right now :69: instead of this :jerkit:. :lol:

·
Registered
5,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Nice.... but, what I would have done next is ask her if she wanted a ride. If she said yes you two might be doing this right now :69: instead of this :jerkit:. :lol:
:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

·
The Pace
6,962 Posts
I see this every once in awhile, but only on brain dead sections, like slab stuff, and don't really know the bike. Don't see many riders, but some commuters, and these guys are quite serious. No hand on hip for them, for sure. Anyway, it's either boredom or the guy is outta shape and his back is hurtin, or whatever.

But doesn't bother me. Guess not much really does bother me come to think about it.

1 - 20 of 184 Posts