Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I need to sell it, I love it I have had it for many years and I will miss it. It has a new motor and transmission, new 4 inch lift the interior is shit. Make me a reasonable offer. There are over $6000 just in parts. I will let it go for less. I am asking $2500

Attachments

·
Registered
104 Posts
Pretty good looking truck. Is it a K5 or a C1500 truck, hah? Anyways, gonna hurt your feelings but ill throw you an offer, $1500 cash ill bring it to you tomorrow, I live in LaGrange, GA. Or have a 84 Jeep CJ7 ill trade, that would be more close to fair, but $1500 is all the cash I have. Just a shot in the dark.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is a K-5, on the trade thing, I am trying to sell it so I can get a dirt bike, I just got my son a 50 and I would like to be able to go ride with him. So if you could get a hold of a fairly modern one (2000) or so, big boy bike of course I would let you have it for $1500

·
Registered
104 Posts
Well I have no time to find something like that nor the money. Just gonna give it a shot. Good luck with the sale though!!

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well thanks for the offer and if you know anyone else who may want it and willing to deal send them my way.

·
Registered
104 Posts
will do, not a problem!

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Prace has been slashed $2500

·
Registered
1,481 Posts