Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering who here rides Salmon Falls Road out of El Dorado Hills,CA?
I ran into a guy gassing up a 10 in Cool this weekend but didnt have time to sit and BS. Told him to look me up here for a ride. Anyone else ride this area?

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If it was a black 10 very early in the morning probably me :mrgreen: at Shell gas station.
Actually it was a green one. I had a chance to say hello real quick but not much more than that. Do you ride out there often?

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
I ride Salmon Falls here and there. I try to go early though, otherwise you get stuck in traffic just trying to get there.
:+1: That's why I always get there early too. Saturday on my way El Dorado popo was following me about 2 miles waiting for me to open up, I saw a him from mirror a mile away pacing me.

Actually it was a green one. I had a chance to say hello real quick but not much more than that. Do you ride out there often?
I try to ride a much I can when kids are not around and wife at work.:mrgreen:

Anybody going to Vacaville bikenights on the 16th.

http://zx-10r.net/forum/showthread.php?t=38796

·
Registered
516 Posts
I ride Salmon Falls. I'm on a black 06 with black leathers (Kawi GP jacket) with a big K on the front. PM me if you want to meet and ride.:mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
my sis and her boyfriend live near there and ride there nearly everyday. he rides a busa, silver and blue, she rides a black/maroon gsxr750. hes also got an 07 gsxr1000, red/white/black. i've ridden it once, and that was on a drz400sm, so i didnt get to do a lot of draggin the knee, but it seems like a sweet road for sure. have fun!

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
you skeeeered um off ya bully...:mrgreen: did mosquito ridge a couple times though.

BD
:dontknow: Isn't that as good of a ride as deals gap ? I want to ride that rode so bad I have heared so much about it :thumbsup:

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
:dontknow: Isn't that as good of a ride as deals gap ? I want to ride that road so bad I have heard so much about it :thumbsup:
not sure really but what i can say about MR is if you carry good pace all the way down and then back up you've had a good solid workout for the day.

BD

·
Registered
516 Posts
:dontknow: Isn't that as good of a ride as deals gap ? I want to ride that rode so bad I have heared so much about it :thumbsup:
Deals gap road quality is much better but Mosquito is like a frickin video game. Like BD says when you ride it out and back you will have gotten a work out.:mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Is it close to Laguna Seca ? I will be thier this fall and would like to ride that road.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Hell ya sounds good to me I have to look into a Laguna Seca event for the fall. I will keep you posted :thumbsup:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts