Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have already pulled the rod but didnt know if there was a way to delete the secondary tps sensor and motor for the rod itself without throwing codes

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
Ask Garth,,,,,,,,even though he had a 1st gen, i remember a thread a while back where he or another member had a simple sure fire six for your delema.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Garth doesnt impress me,i want input from somebody thats done this to a gen 3.

·
11,423 Posts
Garth doesnt impress me,i want input from somebody thats done this to a gen 3.
well then............good luck on the hunt then :asshole:, I love it when someone asks for help and then turns the "prick" button on, help is help but to each his own i guess.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well then............good luck on the hunt then :asshole:, I love it when someone asks for help and then turns the "prick" button on, help is help but to each his own i guess.
im just not interested in what he has to say,ive talked to the dude on the phone before about headwork and all i got was duh,dur,well um....i dont want a opinion...i want a solution.ive also built these bikes from the ground up too.sorry im not in the GARTH nut swinging club:rolleyes:

now,the only reason i wana get rid of the 2 sensors is for weight,im pretty sure you can delete both and get a fi light and not go into limp mode,but im not a fan of seeing an fi light on the dash.if this is the case ill just leave the 2 sensors.i just left the motor on the 04 instead of dealing with it

·
Registered
49 Posts
:thumbsup::+1::eek:ccasion1

im just not interested in what he has to say,ive talked to the dude on the phone before about headwork and all i got was duh,dur,well um....i dont want a opinion...i want a solution.ive also built these bikes from the ground up too.sorry im not in the GARTH nut swinging club:rolleyes:

now,the only reason i wana get rid of the 2 sensors is for weight,im pretty sure you can delete both and get a fi light and not go into limp mode,but im not a fan of seeing an fi light on the dash.if this is the case ill just leave the 2 sensors.i just left the motor on the 04 instead of dealing with it

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
I removed mine. There is a thread on here about it somewhere, I'll try to find it later.

There is not a simple fix for the FI code, but it does not put the 3rd gen into any kind of "limp mode".

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
just a fyi there is a fix for the sensor but you can go fuck your self dick wad go grab your multi meter, set her on diode and lick the tips

:thefinger

**edit**

you were probably one of the cheap asses who couldn't afford to fork out some cash for a head all very expensive 500 dollars, whats that 2 weeks work at walmart for ya? So thank you for wasting my time on the phone... my life is ruined now, boo hooo....

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
$500 is about all your head is worth.....:crackup: i think i seen one at the dollar store as a matter or fact:wink:

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
$500 is about all your head is worth.....:crackup: i think i seen one at the dollar store as a matter or fact:wink:
ha right..... I'm sure alot of people fell like they have to spend alot of money to make their bikes go faster.... guess thats where ignorant people like you come in hand to be sold on bullshit.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ha right..... I'm sure alot of people fell like they have to spend alot of money to make their bikes go faster.... guess thats where ignorant people like you come in hand to be sold on bullshit.
my ignorant ass can run faster than anything you have ever built....or should i say "stayed together".oh yeah Ryan called and said you need to pay him the $900 you owe him :hello:.

im done with this thread,i got the info i needed.thanks guys

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
my ignorant ass can run faster than anything you have ever built....or should i say "stayed together".oh yeah Ryan called and said you need to pay him the $900 you owe him :hello:.

im done with this thread,i got the info i needed.thanks guys
you think I give a shit how fast your bike goes in a 1/4 mile and then sits in a line lol... you crack me up.

Tell Ryan the steroids he got from me was worth that much and to quit bitching...

Next time search the forum for your answers N00B

·
11,423 Posts
I just found out that i am part of the Garth "nut swinging club"!! :eyecrazy::lol:....i guess i'm a GOLD member then!!!!!:mrgreen::crackup::ayyy:

·
Registered
599 Posts
I just found out that i am part of the Garth "nut swinging club"!! :eyecrazy::lol:....i guess i'm a GOLD member then!!!!!:mrgreen::crackup::ayyy:
Does membership come with a decoder ring? if so /signed.

·
11,423 Posts
Does membership come with a decoder ring? if so /signed.
Let me get ahold of the president AND CEO to make sure what "perks" come with membership!!!!!!:mrgreen:

·
Registered
819 Posts
Common man, Garth is a good guy. Dont start bashing as soon as someone offers help. Just remember there is always someone faster than you.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts