Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I have a credit at the Iron pony and its for $120 well I have no need to buy anything at this time and really need the money more than anything.. so I was wondering if anyone needs $120 worth of items from them?? if so I would just need you to send me the money and I would order it for ya and then when it comes in id ship it out to you... so if your serious and want to help me out PM me I can only take one person and that will be the first person who PM's me I will not screw anyone over by doing this .. I have a great feedback on transactions on this site as well as ebay... so who wants to buy some things now ?? let me know thanks....

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok so I called the Ironpony today and they are gonna send me a gift card for the $130 so im gonna prob sell it for prob like $80 plus the paypal fees so if anyones intrested in buying it you will be getting $50 free ... I have no use for it and need the money more than anything..so the first person who PM's me will get it ... thanks I will prib get the card by the end of the week if they mail it out today...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts