Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G'day guys,

Quick question... I just purchased some t-shirts from the store and am trying to get incontact with someone bout my order. I sent an email to [email protected] but not sure if it was the correct email address.

Just wanted to know if the t's have been shipped and what have u.
Any help greatly appreciated.
Cheers fellas.
Deni.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
RichTJ99 site Administrator....PM or use email from his profile.

bloo

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Couldnt find email addy but did send him a pm. Still no word back yet...

Bloo do u have his emial addy?? I wanna give that a shot too mate.
Cheers.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Couldnt find email addy but did send him a pm. Still no word back yet...

Bloo do u have his emial addy?? I wanna give that a shot too mate.
Cheers.
Yes I have his personal email addy but don't think he accepts emails that way from his profile. I will post this link on the Moderator section (private) so he will see this the next time he logs on.....we have had good results that way in the past if something got missed.

bloo

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Also want to add next time Give details like when you paid, how you paid i.e PayPal, where you live...I see you been a member since 2007 but your profile has no information...and did you also give your Username in the purchase so you can get the contributor tag? I want to help and am helping but at the same time help us help you. :wink:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes mate, i stated things like date of payment, method of payment in the pm i sent him. My username and link to my profile i sent when makin the payment as asked. I didnt realise by profile had no info... my bad mate, too many forums to keep up with LOL.

If there is anything else I have forgotten or I can do please let me know mate. Cheers:smile:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Yes mate, i stated things like date of payment, method of payment in the pm i sent him. My username and link to my profile i sent when makin the payment as asked. I didnt realise by profile had no info... my bad mate, too many forums to keep up with LOL.

If there is anything else I have forgotten or I can do please let me know mate. Cheers:smile:
I am glad you updated your profile.....I see now your down under(overseas)..that is going to take time because this is not a business Rich has a working job with kids and will need to make a visit to the post office in between that time....but it will come as I am sure it has happened before. :wink:

bloo

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No worries Bloo, thanks again for ur help.... il give it a couple days more. Cheers mate.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Are u SERIOUS!!! A fukin year!!! That aint fukin on!!!

If I were u hun I'd ask for the money BACK!!!

I dont care how many hours a person works a week or what other things they have on... If ur providing a service and somebody is paying u for it, it is ur duty to fulfill your end of the deal... if that does not happen then u give the money back!!!

I will give it a couple more days for Rich to make contact.. if no word then I'll take it up with paypal.

This news is very disheartnening.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts