Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Define "locked up"... are we talking an over nighter or for an actual long amount of time?

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Why what did you do? :dontknow:

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
As long as you can still fart and make noise, you're alright...

Seriously though, it sucks. It's not like it is in Russia, but... I ain't goin' back!
:crackup::crackup:

Bull shit an overnighter doesnt count, its still jail and it still sucks! that being said, yea im hardcore

·
Registered
196 Posts
Heh... Overnighter.

I can't talk about any pending cases, but there was a point in time where I was facing a mandatory minimum of 30 years for a single charge... Many of you in the USA have seen me on t.v. (btw, f%*# you NatGeo), or read about me in the newspaper, and probably don't even know it.

I keep an incredibly good Jewish lawyer on retainer.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I did 30 days for a traffic ticket! i had no job and a $750 fine. Judge says how you gonna pay? I said i ain't because i have no job.............HE SAID THEN YOU GET TO DO TIME SERVED!

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Heh... Overnighter.

I can't talk about any pending cases, but there was a point in time where I was facing a mandatory minimum of 30 years for a single charge... Many of you in the USA have seen me on t.v. (btw, f%*# you NatGeo), or read about me in the newspaper, and probably don't even know it.

I keep an incredibly good Jewish lawyer on retainer.
and your name is?? lol

1 - 20 of 55 Posts