Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
stimulus check? im just curious saying it shoulda got it before may 16 and still nothing..bush prolly kept em all for himself:lol:
No offense buddy but that has got to be one of the dumbest statements I have ever heard.

But no I haven't and I really don't care. I think the stimulus check is a bad idea. But that's my opinion.

·
Mythical Mod of Yore
4,465 Posts
ive heard people say much dumber things.

i havent gotten my check, but i got a letter telling me that i was getting a check and how much it will be for and that it should be in the mail shortly (i wonder how much those notification letters are costing us)

i agree...the economic stimulus package is a load of monkey spunk

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
got mine because im married and filed w my wife her and i only got $900. f*ck the man, thats bull shit! i want $600 a head, i paid for my fair share of illegals this year!

·
Accountant in training.
2,847 Posts
On Saturday the 10th, I got a notice saying that I should get mine by the 9th.... :badteeth:

I'd have to check that for sure. I know I got the notice of how much etc. the day after I was supposed to get the check.

I wonder if they direct deposited it?

Chris

·
Just trolling
2,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No offense buddy but that has got to be one of the dumbest statements I have ever heard.

But no I haven't and I really don't care. I think the stimulus check is a bad idea. But that's my opinion.
it was a joke retard.:fu2:

anyways.

im 19 and with crazy prices right now more money is always nice to have :thumbsup:

·
Just trolling
2,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

bet it was pretty retarded when bush tried to claim what like 10million in charity or some bs i heard on the radio on his tax check too. Lol.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
i really could care less!:dontknow:
Wasn't speaking to you directly, just people that follow and care about politics in general. It's all bullshit and there's nothing us poor folk are ever gonna change about it unless there's some kind of revolution...

·
Registered
461 Posts
I have not received my exhaust/stimulus check yet. I also think that it's some :bs:(free money, WMD) but I'll take the check!

·
Banned
3,645 Posts
Wasn't speaking to you directly, just people that follow and care about politics in general. It's all bullshit and there's nothing us poor folk are ever gonna change about it unless there's some kind of revolution...
Ain't gonna happen. People are more concerned about who is going to win the next American Idol.

And NO, I have not received MY money back yet.

JJ

1 - 20 of 51 Posts