Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Postwhore with an 04
4,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Its not mine but saw it and figured if it was going to get sold why not to one of the fellow 10 lovers on the site.

http://www.cherokeesrt8.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28105

Here are the pics from the site, all the guy had. Also I dont the person at all so if your interested you have to call him.
bike1.jpg

bike2.jpg

bike3.jpg

·
Postwhore with an 04
4,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alright give me a minute and I'll update the first post.

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
Don't even have the Jeep yet and you're already a member of an srt8 forum? J/K I did the same thing right before I bought my Trailblazer SS.

·
Postwhore with an 04
4,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Don't even the Jeep yet and you're already a member of an srt8 forum? J/K I did the same thing right before I bought my Trailblazer SS.
Yup :mrgreen: Already got some parts for it too! I have a problem :badteeth::mrgreen:

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
Yup :mrgreen: Already got some parts for it too! I have a problem :badteeth::mrgreen:
You and me both. I also had parts ordered and an appointment at the muffler shop before I took delivery of the SS. :headshake

·
Postwhore with an 04
4,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You and me both. I also had parts ordered and an appointment at the muffler shop before I took delivery of the SS. :headshake
:lol: Yeah I'm annoyed with the whole bankruptcy thing cause who knows when they will build it :angryfire Turns out there is only 1 other one in the color I want with the options I want in the US and its 1500 miles away :sad:. If it werent for the fact that I ordered it from my dads dealership I would go buy the other one but if they couldnt cancel the order I'd feel bad about sticking them with a 50,000$ Jeep with the econommy the way it is.

I have a catback, catch can on order, looking for a new antenna(RM360) and a good place for tints. Thinking about a T-stat and predator but I'm trying to show self restraint!

·
Registered
609 Posts
I have a catback, catch can on order, looking for a new antenna(RM360) and a good place for tints. Thinking about a T-stat and predator but I'm trying to show self restraint!
Cindy's Glass Tinting in Wilmington is really good and very affordable. I got my Jeep done there and they did an excellent job...

·
Postwhore with an 04
4,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cindy's Glass Tinting in Wilmington is really good and very affordable. I got my Jeep done there and they did an excellent job...
Awesome!! Thanks I will definitely remember that! :eek:ccasion1

·
Postwhore with an 04
4,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Haha... Yeah you do! What color is the Jeep you ordered?
Inferno Red! There are only 4 colors: inferno red, black, silver, and a blue that I really dont like. Mustang is silver so I dont want 2, and the jeep will be outside so black will be too hard to keep clean but black with dark tints looks so sweet!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts