·
Registered
1,346 Posts
I got cash sold!!!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We had to go out for a victory ride... His Hot Bodies integrated tail light was jacked up... so we successfully rewired everything.

TexasRider had mentioned to me on Facebook that it could be a grounding issue... which was correct. The odd thing was that the wires were hooked up exactly how Hot Bodies requires you too. Whatever though, it works now. . . even if we did jimmy rig it!

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
We had to go out for a victory ride... His Hot Bodies integrated tail light was jacked up... so we successfully rewired everything.

TexasRider had mentioned to me on Facebook that it could be a grounding issue... which was correct. The odd thing was that the wires were hooked up exactly how Hot Bodies requires you too. Whatever though, it works now. . . even if we did jimmy rig it!
Not a big fan of the hotbodies eliminator, worry peeps in cars wont see it.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts

AWESOME!! Dood glad yall got it working right!!! Thats why ya never go by the instructions...hahahahahaha! Pretty cool seeing 2 different gens same color side by side like that!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts