Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I need to go faster so I decided to put some stickers on (cause we all know they make the 10's go faster) I cant figure out what stickers to go with though. give me some ideas. Jon-G told me to get the zx-10r.net sticker cause it adds 10hp to the wheels

·
Registered
351 Posts
ram360 said:
None :dontknow:

:+1: I have a vortex sticker and 2 Yoshimura stickers that came with the slip on, they look nice and I'll keep them as keepsakes but I don't have the heart to ruin the clean factory look by sticking them on the bike. I must admit though stickers are cool and make for a faster ride when parked. The vortex one has these big block letters

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Race team replica stickers. Ive noticed from Honda in the past these stickers add $500 to the price of your machine and make it massively faster.

What a horse power bargain, $500 and you have a true factory race bike!!

·
Rent this space
6,590 Posts
Gets some Nascar stickers and Goodridge steel wheels on em, if they can turn an F150 into a a Craftsman truck , imagine what they can do for a bike !!

·
Registered
169 Posts
i've noticed that the clock in the guages boost my speed more than any mods so far....i'm trying to find a pussy magnet to install on it, but i haven't found any for the 07 on ebay yet....

·
La Flama Blanca
7,727 Posts
Don't do viynl anymore, but if you forced me to, the .net sticker on the end of the zx-10R is pretty low key that would only get noticed by the people looking for it. I don't think it is big and gaudy enough to add much horsepower though.

·
Registered
424 Posts
I am jeaulous I dont have any super cool stickers except a parking permit and a Power Commander sticker. I didnt even have a PC on the bike but I did just get one in the other day so its no bullshit now. The reason the sticker was on the bike is the previous owner was going to do one and instead just put the sticker on that will increase the speed and power just the same right....

1 - 20 of 57 Posts