Ignition mod or new rearsets? Opinions?!:dontknow::helmet:
a current mod list might help:dontknow:

or maybe which rear sets:dontknow:

or maybe what ignition mod:dontknow:

hard to answer when we don't know the facts

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
I agree ^^ something along with what you have already on the bike will help a lot when asking for someone's opinion!!

That's a joke LOL...Performance before looking good any day...Its nice to look at someone and be a sleeper but have a lot of mods to the bike...
1. Air Filler
2. Pc
3. Exhaust
4. Custom tune
5. Cosmetic shit like your talking about...Rearsets,levers,windscreens,solo cowl etc etc

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
My bad! As far as mods I got 2 brothers slipon, PCIII w/ custom map, 16t counter spocket, 1/5th throttle insert, K&N race filter, and some cosmetics. But I was wondering if I should go with the dynojet ign mod, or like vortex rearsets bc I hear theat it makes ur ride alot more comfey...

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
Go with the pcIII ignition module first!! In less your having problems with your pegs hitting the ground or something...

In less your a track hungry person like me...

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yah, Im trying to get my bike set up for a track. I wana start hitting up track days in a couple of months. No bad limbs, Im only 21!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I only got the cash for one right now but hopefully bye the time I start doing track days I will have both.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
i just done both mods and i would have to say the rearsets make the bike feel better like more control

the back brake feels better and the gear shifts are smoother
i would go the rearsets first for sure

·
Registered
308 Posts
Rearset. Just installed Attack rearset and love them. Lots of adjustment. More comfort. I have a bad knee but think it would be my choice even if I didn't.

·
Registered
609 Posts
I would say the the ignition unit would be a complete waste of money in your case. I'm assuming that you are on a gen3, which the ignition unit is known to add a few ponies way up top, but you don't even have a full exhaust. If you are looking for HP (which you don't really need), that should be your next step.

Rearsets is more of a personal thing. I hated the stock setup. Ordered vortex after owning the bike a few days. The slick flip flop stockers were junk to me.

You might want to start saving some money for tires, if you are planning on tracks days.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I'd go with the rearsets. You can adjust them where you want, they hang onto your boots better, give a more solid platform, and the brake and shift levers work better than the oem stuff.

·
Registered
265 Posts
on gen3 does ignition mod work like a TRE? if it does... tre should be first mod on bike in my opinion. and yeah man, tires, tires, tires. tires and brake pads are in your future.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts