Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife just got me a Vortex front stand for Christmas. It comes with a universal front pin FP0050. I tried using it but when I try to raise the bike it hits the fairing. I went to the Vortex website but they dont have a listing for the 08 ZX10R only the 04-07 (FP002). Does anyone know what pin size to use for the 08? I tried calling Vortex today but they are closed. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Postwhore with an 04
4,387 Posts
Just post in the sponsor section. They know what size and will probably give you a great deal too :thumbsup:

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
mine was hitting as well! I just found the one that fits the neck and put some big washers on the collar about 10 millimeters thick and it works fine!

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
FYI for everyone, I just got off the phone with Vortex and as of now, they do not make a front pin for the 08 ZX10R. I am going to go the route recommended by ZX10Rracer.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mine was hitting as well! I just found the one that fits the neck and put some big washers on the collar about 10 millimeters thick and it works fine!
Just need a little clarification please. Did you use the universal pin supplied (FP0050) and then just add the washers to the pin? Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 - 8 of 8 Posts