Votes: 12 26.1%
  • Mercedes C63 AMG black Series

Votes: 11 23.9%

• Total voters
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
GT3 RS 4.0 no doubt. Theres only 600 of them lol. Much lighter and plenty powerful. Good drivers car

·
Chairman of the Board
16,005 Posts
Im kinda with JLG. If its my only daily driver its got to be the Benz. Otherwise it would depend on the circumstances.

·
Registered
513 Posts
In this lineup.... Porsche all the way! The GT3 RS is a junior supercar....

The Benz is too much show not enough go.... automatic transmission on drivers car? No thanks. Even tho it sounds like a beast.

M3 GTS is a great ride, but I don't think it's in the same league as the top of the line 911Porsche.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
One of my partners has the AMG (4 door), that replaced the M3 (4 door) that he destroyed in a wreck. He did not get another M3 because they stopped making the 4 door version and he wants 4 doors for his kids. He admits the AMG feels slower than the M3, but that could be just perception. I know I spank his AMG easier than I used to spank his M3 with my GT500. Both cars are built way nicer than my ford, but I'm ok with that.

I have a love/hate relationship with the AMG seats because they are so narrow and have the funky suede in the middle. If I was a little wider it would suck even more. I think the M3 is nicer all around inside and out and he agrees. Hope that helps

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Porsche all day. always loved the 911. And ever since I drove a clients Carrera years ago, and put a few good hard miles on it, I loved it even more.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Personally, Corvette Grand Sport and send it to Lingenfelter for there; 378 CID LS3 670 HP Edelbrock E-Force TVS2300 Supercharger kit.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts