Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Muzzy's or the dual nozzle mps? Adjustability, parts, price? I'm torn between the 2. I need to get the setup soon so I can have it on and tuned by the end of the month. Gotta race some fuggen fast cars for $$$.

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Moved to performance & tech...

I'd love to spray a bike, but can't imagine ridin' a sprayed 10... It would be INSANE. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Probably 20 so I can get used to it. Then up to 50 or so. I want to be close to running 8's in the 1/4 at sea level.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
i have the mps on mine. never had any problems.the guys there will help out anytime you need something.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
busaforhire said:
no wrong choice. IMO

wrong choice for what? the hp jet ? ...or the Muzzys vs MPS?:heyyou:

Sorry, didn't see a quote and you asked earlier "how much you sprayin? :badteeth:

If it's the Nitrous kit choice you are talking about can you give pro's and cons against one another. I'm thinking of giving it a try maybe in the future, I just like the Muzzys kit so far and don't know anything about the other one, it looks like it has all the right connections and set-up parts to make install easy.

·
Registered
350 Posts
1killer,,,, just go with the 50 shot,,, its no problem to get used to,,, hit it in third or fourth gear,,,, forth i find is the best for me,,, im kinda light.. my cousin now has the 50 shot in his 954,,, i rode it the other day,,, its an awesome feeling when u hit it,,, but he has it hooked up to the starter switch,, i dont like that set up for street rideing,if its on while u are rideing, and u stall.. its a paine in the ass to reach under the seat an turn it off,, im doing mine through the horn,,, never use it anyway,, my finger works better,,lol. i am going with the muzzys,,, my cousin has that one and it a snap to install.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
my nos is the starter and my horn is the shifter. i put the switch right in front of speedo on the right side so if im riding and come to a light and a guys want to race i just flick the switch and the nos and shifter is armed.it no big deal just put it where you want it.either system works.you could go with a wet system too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts