Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are about a half dozen of those lightweight lithium batteries on the market now. Anyone test one with extra lights, heated gear, gps or any other accessories?

·
The Pace
6,902 Posts
Shoria, or however you spell it, makes the bigger one for our g4.

edit: I run the small shorie and it has np running the tpx radar. Remember to buy their charger if you go that battery.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Scout. The bigger lithium makes sense. I was just hoping someone went thru a few to find the best (light) one. I will have to check weights as if the lithium gets too big I imagine it starts to defeat the purpose :wink:.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
I have been running a Battery Tender 120cca Lithium with no problem. The stock battery was a 130cca so it's probably a little small but have run a GPS and other things off of it with no problem and seems to crank just the same as the stock battery. I wanted light as possible for when I am racing it. It's small and only weights 1.2 pounds:

http://www.batterytender.com/Batteries/120-CCA-Lithium-Engine-Start-Battery.html

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have been running a Battery Tender 120cca Lithium with no problem. The stock battery was a 130cca so it's probably a little small but have run a GPS and other things off of it with no problem and seems to crank just the same as the stock battery. I wanted light as possible for when I am racing it. It's small and only weights 1.2 pounds:

120 CCA Lithium Engine Start Battery
Wow! Cheap too! Thanks TDH

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,556 Posts
I run alien motion battery..
12 cell in my 14 ..don't have much hooked up as you asking but it is the bigger version for 1400 cc bikes ..
The 10R would normally use a 8 cell

1 - 6 of 6 Posts