• TO MANY BIKEs WILL CHALLENGE YOU FOR YOUR ARROGANCE

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had the bluudvl license and when I sold my zx9 I lost it. I now want a new custom plate, but living in california they take almost anything possible. I went to the CA motor vehicle website and these are a few that were available. Remember it when you try to give new ideas, they are probably taken, there's just to many people and 10's out here.

1. BLLUDVL
  2. BAD 10R
  3. MEAN 10
  4. MEAN10R
  5. BLU10R
  6. SHOULD NOT BE A POSER
  7. THE COPS WILL FIND YOU FASTER WHEN YOU RUN
  8. TO MANY BIKEs WILL CHALLENGE YOU FOR YOUR ARROGANCE

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
zx10ragentorange said:
#1- it would be harder for the cops to read it yet not as much of a poser license as some of the others. Just my .02

Dam that was fast. This is my first poll and when I thought I hit submit you responded. Thanks for the info and I am leaning toward that one but I want to see other views. :thumbsup:

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
I voted for 1 but i'd take out an L

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hillcountry10r said:
I voted for 1 but i'd take out an L
That’s the problem. Almost anything that resembles what I want is gone. There is not only the bike owners I am fighting for with the same thing but every bad ass blue car out there that has the same Idea and I'm sure in LA (I grew up there and know) that there are allot of bad ass blue cars, so this is the only list that matched after a hour of trying. The website allows you to enter your choice and then tells you if it is taken or not and that's what I did after many choices... but thanks anyway hillcountry10r.

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
bluedevil said:
That’s the problem. Almost anything that resembles what I want is gone. There is not only the bike owners I am fighting for with the same thing but every bad ass blue car out there that has the same Idea and I'm sure in LA (I grew up there and know) that there are allot of bad ass blue cars, so this is the only list that matched after a hour of trying. The website allows you to enter your choice and then tells you if it is taken or not and that's what I did after many choices... but thanks anyway hillcountry10r.
Then I change my vote to #4 :mrgreen:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
but what happens when I get challenged and they find out it's only 9inches :lol:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
somehow I screwed up with the poll having " BLU10R" TWICE. Can one of you admins help delete the one without a vote, before there is a vote? Thanks,
bluedevil

·
Registered
5,042 Posts
I would go with #1 most people will allready know it is a 10R

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
kaw808 said:
How bout "WNABGRN"

Actually it is already taken by some gay guy in San Francisco, but I'll let you know when it becomes available :lol:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
kaw808 said:
LOL. Just joking. My bike is already green so I don't need it but I can see why its so popular!
me too, just joking this is all fun, but I'm serious about the outcome. I will probably go with the outcome of this poll. I don't like looking at my cali #s after having years of a custom license plate, so lets have fun but the end result will be me bringing out the credit card and a visit to the DMV.
:badteeth:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts