Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay guys I'm starting to look at other mods now that I finally got my full system exhaust all done.

I've seen people talk about asv, pazzo, fp (?), etc.

I have an 08 zx10r I want quality really good lookin levers. Best suggestions? And yes I'm sure there's more threads about this but I'm on my phone at work.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
881 Posts
If you were to ask this question 3 years ago you would be getting a thread full of the BIG THREE. "PAZZO, CRG, or ASV" But with the quality of the knock-offs increasing so much you could pretty much go with whom ever you wanted. Me personally I still like Pazzo's and ASV's the best. Pazzo's because they come in so many color patterns and ASV's because they look HOT and their break away design is titts.

Hope this helps. What exhaust did you end up getting?

·
Registered
795 Posts
i put asv levers on mine, think they were like 180 shipped new.. love them, i ordered a long clutch and a short brake.

·
Registered
881 Posts
There's so many levers I'm just so torn. I'm running team green and I like green and black. I don't wanna throw blue or red or gold on there.

Then go Pazzo and get black with a green adjuster. Problem solved my friend.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
104 Posts
I have the "eBay" adjustable shorty levers on my gen 3. Going on almost a year with them and no problems. Best $40 I've spent on any mods I have on my bike. Look just like the "real" levers people pay hundreds of dollars for.

·
Registered
771 Posts
I second dangoy.
eBay levers from two wheels for about 30 bucks shipped pick your color and length.

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,346 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
Thanks skydork.
Those are the ones I have there good quilty for knock offs.
Was cool meeting you at the gap. Wish I had more time to chatt.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Do you guys ride with shortys or long clutch short brake or what?

I ride with short ones. I never liked the full length due to only using two fingers when I clutch or brake. I just got tired of smashing my fingers. Some go with the short/long combo but was never to fond of that setup......visually not my style.

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,346 Posts
Thanks skydork.
Those are the ones I have there good quilty for knock offs.
Was cool meeting you at the gap. Wish I had more time to chatt.
Same here. Good meeting you too man. Nice to put a name with an avatar. :lol:

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,346 Posts
Do you guys ride with shortys or long clutch short brake or what?

I use the regular length ones. They're a bit shorter than the stock ones and while I typically use 2-3 fingers for each lever, the shorter levers would put my hands too close to the switch controls. I like keeping my hands farther out on the bars. Plus, they help with reducing fatigue on the clutch side if you sit in traffic a lot.

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,346 Posts
I'm curious if their green levers are the right shade for the team green bikes. Or if it would look funky.

Anything anodized will never match the Kawi green. It's green though, it's not near the plastics, and the adjuster is small enough that it doesn't look bad. Don't get the full levers in green though or you won't be happy. It fades quickly in the sun after several months. Black levers, green adjusters, done.

·
Registered
771 Posts
I am running the short levers in Blue they seem to be holding the color better than my last set on my buell the black turned brown

1 - 20 of 20 Posts