Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Of Motogp provided you with the most thrills this year. Its tough for me Motogp provided some good moments. Rossi meeting Marquez and beating him. The just run Philip Island race was amazing with the dicing.(not usually seen in Motogp) Moto3 for me provided the best over all racing those guys dice it up all race. Its just good close racing. I will throw in that WSBK had some great moments. Congrats to Rhea and Kawi awesome job. But Moto3 was my winner.

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
Of Motogp provided you with the most thrills this year. Its tough for me Motogp provided some good moments. Rossi meeting Marquez and beating him. The just run Phillip Island race was amazing with the dicing.(not usually seen in Motogp) Moto3 for me provided the best over all racing those guys dice it up all race. Its just good close racing. I will throw in that WSBK had some great moments. Congrats to Rhea and Kawi awesome job. But Moto3 was my winner.
I watch them all when time permits but yes good hard racing with numerous riders swapping positions each lap is a hoot!! :thumbsup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts