Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
All show and all go 10r
5,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to buy some oem stuff and canada sucks balls for parts oem wise. Where's the cheapest place as I'd like to order some stuff asap.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I've found cheapcycleparts to be my favorite so far but bikebandit and mrcycles are comparable. You will find that one place has hard parts (bolts, brackets etc) cheaper than the other but soft parts (plastics etc.) are more. Also if you call in the order rather than placing it on the net you can often times get a better deal on the shipping. Kneedraggers and "some" of the other places will price match thier oem stuff also. Good luck. Shop around and add stuff to shopping carts on each site and see which combination gets you the best deal. Saving $10 makes a difference to me so I usually check them all.

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
I've used ronayers.com and bikebandit.com. You can always check the site sponsors...not sure but they may be able to get you prices?!?!?!

·
Registered
678 Posts
Cheapcycle parts, or there is a small shop called babbitts. If you are willing to wait a little bit Babbitts is pretty good.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts