Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I'm tryin to get the bike ready in time to ride up there for the P.R. Parade next sunday! I was just checking to see if any of you nyc riders or from the surrounding area's were planning on going? I was thinkin maybe I could link up with a few of you guys?

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
NYC area people on here dont ride like that from what I've seen, so I'll doubt you get anyone in on this. NYPD Hightway Patrol will be out in full effect pulling every rider over. This is mandatory Highway District policy for the Puerto Rican day parade. I don't know if it's worth the hassle to you. As always I'm always up for a rip and I don't have to worry about the police so lemme know.

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea I heard about the police situation. I'm not too worried about that. I still see people that ride their bikes to the parade. What do you mean you don't have to worry about police?

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
I'm pretty legit. It's just a major hassle and NYPD highway have trucks out ready to tow and they really try to hit you on EVERYTHING. Also since that incident in 2000 they break up the parade route so you wont be able to have your bike close enough to the action to see the ladies...if that was something you were thinking about.

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So your sayin it's a waste to go?:dontknow:

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That suuux!! :sad: So what's up with all the nyc guys on here not ridin?:dontknow:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Zig Zig Zig...always messing up....The General Motorcycle Section is not a place to post Regional Forum stuff....but since I have gave you a hard time in the Out house before lets just say it's a push no Infraction even though you should know better :badteeth:.....moving to forum "Regional"

bloo

1 - 8 of 8 Posts