Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i jsut got a two camera set up for my bike has anyone on the board on here set them up on there biekthat could show me where they mounted them for the best picture

there bullet cams
hope some one can help
john

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
mounting mine tonight. have tank cam mount. will take pics for ya.

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
I mounted one to the lower fairing on the left side once. http://zx-10r.net/forum/showthread.php?t=26831

Only thing is, I'd recommend doing a dry run with something in place other than the actual bullet cam. As this is a good mounting spot to get an expensive piece of kit scraped right off. I used a piece of conduit the first few times down that stretch.

I've also thought about using one of my mirror's as a spot to mount one. Here you could aim it back at yourself, or have a slightly different forward view angle. Thing is, if you're trying to make a good video, you'll find yourself coming up with all sorts of locations and angles to shoot. Best of luck, and enjoy the new toys :ayyy:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the best place to buy your camera set is supercircuits.com that is where most of the companies buy the parts make up a kit and sell them for more very helpful they are a massive cctv company with a real good book

·
Registered
567 Posts
do a search i have a write up on this subject and where to get parts. it should be under "bike camera setup all u need to know" has some good articles in there that a local guy i ride with wrote up. he makes excellent videos.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I got the motocomm one and I mounted it to one of the license plate mounting bolts to use as a rearview camera. It sticks out the back alittle but it gives a good view. It doesnt pick up vibes or shakes and you can just watch it or record if you want. Only drawback is you cant listen to the mp3 player and watch the camera at the same time.

·
Registered
567 Posts
only good for one tank of gas

1 - 13 of 13 Posts