Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm debating going back to my home country of Australia, it's been 10 years since I m oved to the states... but I also want to go to fun places, like Argentina, and Italy and Greece and all those foreign places like mmm, Quatar! lol

So I can't decide where to take the boyo... Anyone got any ideas on where they would go if they could choose anywhere in the world?

·
Registered
611 Posts
greece is very nice, although it was too expensive for me!
australia? no thanks.

prague, tuscany, puerto plata, lisbon.

so many choices

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
:beer:Akumal mexico check the webcam daytime locogringo.com and if u like to tan buff try Zipolite.

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
If it's the only vacation you can afford for awhile, go back home and see the friends and family. Ten years is along time to be away.
If vacations are a fixture in your life, take a cruise to Alaska or the Antarctic, or both. See Africa and expect to be changed. Visit the US National Parks and see how varied the United States is. Go to Peru and hike (if you're in decent shape) to Machu Picchu then take the train back. Walk the Highlands of Scotland.
I think there is a book called One Thousand Places to See Before You Die. That might be a good place to start.

·
Registered
329 Posts
If it's the only vacation you can afford for awhile, go back home and see the friends and family. Ten years is along time to be away.
If vacations are a fixture in your life, take a cruise to Alaska or the Antarctic, or both. See Africa and expect to be changed. Visit the US National Parks and see how varied the United States is. Go to Peru and hike (if you're in decent shape) to Machu Picchu then take the train back. Walk the Highlands of Scotland.
I think there is a book called One Thousand Places to See Before You Die. That might be a good place to start.
:+1: What he said.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
If you go to Greece make sure you go to Turkey also, only 1 hour or in some places a boat trip away from each other. Going all the way from U.S. it'd only make sense to see as much as you can.

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
Italy

Or go back to Australia to visit friends and family.

There are so many places to go...really depends what you think you might want to do on your vacation.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys for the input. We usually go somewhere every year, or multiple places throughout the year... And for some reason I want to get far far away this next trip we go... Life is so short, I will definately have to look into that book GPZ - thanks!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts