Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So im in the market for some new tires, just wondering who knows where to score some great prices.

I'm looking at the Q3's but will also consider the q2 If the price is that good

I'm riding Diablo rosso 2's and would buy them again.

I also do alot of commuting to work so would consider the pilot road 3 due to longevity but honestly I'm more concerned with grip as alot of my riding is through the twisties and can get pretty aggressive and i don't know how comfortable I'd feel on a pilot road...

Anyways, where's all the good deals at?
Motomummy.com has Q3 for $255 A set...can this price be beat?

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,625 Posts

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah i asked Motomummy and they said the rebate was done...
I know Q2's aren't produced anymore, just thought maybe someone had a blowout sale on them...
I'm going through a divorce so money is tight, only reason why I'll search to save a dollar. I'm in Afghanistan anyways for another week so I have a lil time to look.

I'll definitely send mike @RD a PM...

·
Registered
46 Posts
The pilot road 3 won't hold up for you in the corners if you ride hard. When I wasn't as comfortable on the bike they were great and i got 11k miles out of them which was awesome but as I got more aggressive out of corners they would start to slide. I am on my 2nd set of pilot Power 3s and wow they're incredible! I got 7k miles out of my last rear 190 55 17 , they grip soooo hard and heat up really fast, last a long time and I've never had an issue with them. I would really check into them if you want a good milage tire that you can ride on and have faith in them sticking.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I bought Diablo 2's from cycle gear for $209 for the set. Had a promo going on. Think they have the same promo with the Dunlops now

1 - 11 of 11 Posts