Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
guys hello im from Trinidad WEST indies can you all tell me where to find online the kawasaki dealer that sells the .45 head gasket and race cam as well as the 1/5 throttle inserts please thank you i own an 06 zx10 with an 04 zx10 head match ported exhaust and polished intakes as well as a boz brothers guild race exhaust i need more mods can you all help a fellow out i need sites with the best prices and any other modifying parts for my year bike that i can get my hands on

·
Registered
742 Posts
Hey man, welcome to the site :hello:
I have to tell you kawasaki does not offer the .45 gasket any more, and by now it's been a long time since they removed the racing intake camshaft from the listings and from the shelves.

You may want to go for a cometic gasket (.018") and webcams instead.

Remember that more mods are not synonymous with higher performance so use the search button ALOT.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok thanks dude but arm what are web cams and where can I get that gasket you mentioned in your message above ?
So far I've bought
16t small sprocket and a 43t rear sprocket

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok cool thanks i got threw with the webcam site there prices are stiff. the orient express site it says i cant access it dont know why doh.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok well can you access it and let me know the price of the 06 zx10 head gasket shipped please

and well i want 2 know the price of the intake race com as well if you can get that price for me as well

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
K thanks again now just 2 find a way 2 order the head gasket
I got an intake cam off an 08 so ill use that instread.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hello its me again i called the # i got and the guy told me its 92 us for the .018 zx10 head gasket but im seeing guys quoting the .45 head gasket at 16 bucks etc can someone please give me a better price on the zx10 thinner head gasket asap id like to purchase one

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sextaafondo the cam i saw on the site on ron ayers i will purchase it but uhh what can i do with it lol im in the learning phase here so some questions may not always be on point

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I don't know na but I'd love 2 get one at the prices i saw the other guys quote iit at you know where I can get 1 of the thin gaskets 2 buy for a better price than was quoted

·
Registered
742 Posts
Sway, I just checked cometic site out and the price for the gasket is 91.78 ..!¡

The thinnest kawasaki gasket available is .50. You must be able to get it locally through any kawasaki dealer. Part number is 11004-0034

http://www.kawasaki.com/kawasakinew/accessories2/PCItemDetail.aspx?ItemNumber=110040034&Reason=6&intCatalogID=1&intCatalogType=4&ProductTypeID=158&ModelMarketingID=565&ModelYear=2006&ModelCode=ZX1000D6F&CategoryID=132

Do you already have installed a power commander and ignition module?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok thanks dude no I don't have a pc3 as yet saw one 4 sale in one of the forums as well as the ignition modular

·
Gen2 Ripper
4,867 Posts
well i just bought a kaw race cam for my 08 from a local dealer with no problems
Thats because 08-10 use same cams. The thread starter has a gen2 and Kawi doesnt make the race cams any more for that motor. Different motor in different gens.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts