·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thx brotha, bout to pull the trigger on that baby and then take some photos of Bosniac smashing on the piggies

bashing rednecks teeth in

fucking bishes in the ear and all that
wait what

I mean I want to record some nice adventures with my wife and kids

yeah thats it

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
thx brotha, bout to pull the trigger on that baby and then take some photos of Bosniac smashing on the piggies

bashing rednecks teeth in

fucking bishes in the ear and all that
wait what

I mean I want to record some nice adventures with my wife and kids

yeah thats it

:crackup::crackup::crackup: you're fuggin crazy bro!! I damn near pissed myself just now!:badteeth:

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:crackup::crackup::crackup: you're fuggin crazy bro!! I damn near pissed myself just now!:badteeth:
:mrgreen:

you only live once bro

nothing like squeezing one hot load down some chicks ear

bitch calls you next week and says she is deaf in the right ear and her head is ringing constantly

haha

·
Gen2 Ripper
4,867 Posts
Can anybody say how much better the new HD HERO sound is compared to the non HD HERO camera? The non HD takes great videos but the sound blows. either can't hear my bike or just hear wind without the seal in.
Wanna know if it's worth to upgrade. I don't have a HD TV, just want better sound.

·
11,423 Posts
Can anybody say how much better the new HD HERO sound is compared to the non HD HERO camera? The non HD takes great videos but the sound blows. either can't hear my bike or just hear wind without the seal in.
Wanna know if it's worth to upgrade. I don't have a HD TV, just want better sound.
and you've tried the 2 different sound settings right? the HD is supposed to be very nice BUT kinda worthless if your tv and/or computer can't play it in that format. but for $250 for the HD listed above.....that's about $50 less then anywhere i've seen them and around $80 more than the standard hero. plus the HD can use a higher gig memory card AND has the built in rechargable battery. i own the hero but have heard nothing but good things on the HD. if you hadn't already though, check the settings on your cam and there are 2 seperate sound settings on there....IF you hadn't already.

·
11,423 Posts
:mrgreen:

you only live once bro

nothing like squeezing one hot load down some chicks ear

bitch calls you next week and says she is deaf in the right ear and her head is ringing constantly

haha

The shit you come up with NEVER ceases to amaze me homeboy!!!!
:lol::lol::crackup::crackup:

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The shit you come up with NEVER ceases to amaze me homeboy!!!!
:lol::lol::crackup::crackup:
got to keep you entertained my brotha

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:ayyy:mission accomplished my man!!!:lol:
yeah man, now I do have a hd tv at home, what Im wondering is if my laptop will work and edit the hd format

I have movie maker but Im wondering if the laptop is able to process that crapola

·
11,423 Posts
shoot Garth and/or Bullshark a PM and they'll know 110% for sure about all that....they're like computer wizz's when it comes to that stuff!!

·
11,423 Posts
If you can get the gopro HD for under $250 shipped then it's a steal....$213 from SBS but i wonder what shipping is and not sure what "package" deal it is either, still a good find though!

·
11,423 Posts
Tried it out yesterday. Very shaky when attached to the tank like that.

I think it's due to the "arm" coming from the suction cups man, it would be ALOT more stable if the camera mount were closer or on top of the cups instead of extended out like that.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hey guys, I got the cam, its pretty tits

used my sd card from the camera the sandisk 2gb, its an older one and when I play it on the computer it skips, maybe the sd card is like a class 2 or some shit

now when I play it directly on the gopro through my xbox it plays just fine, but I cant tape more then about 20 mins or so

so my question is

this classes adn shit

where do I buy a class 4 or above card, what kind and is 16 gb good enough

·
Registered
782 Posts
hey guys, I got the cam, its pretty tits

used my sd card from the camera the sandisk 2gb, its an older one and when I play it on the computer it skips, maybe the sd card is like a class 2 or some shit

now when I play it directly on the gopro through my xbox it plays just fine, but I cant tape more then about 20 mins or so

so my question is

this classes adn shit

where do I buy a class 4 or above card, what kind and is 16 gb good enough

Your computer is a bit outdated, my kodak .movs lagged like shit on my old computer then I upgraded and it plays great. I use a 2GB REGULAR sd card and I get 22 minutes of recording time on 720p 60fps. 30ish on the lower quality. I bought a SDHC class 6 for 15$ after $5 rebate and on sale at 4th of july frys sale. I threw that in the sony cam I got and haven't been able to really test the capacity as I got jacked by my girl.

and class shit doesn't make that much of a difference. I had a class 2 microsd that I used in a SD adapter and it worked all the same. In fact I have a class 2 microsod 16gb (26$ on ebay) in the nikon coolpix camera, I don't think we have even taken enough pictures to fill up 1/4 of that memory lol.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Your computer is a bit outdated, my kodak .movs lagged like shit on my old computer then I upgraded and it plays great. I use a 2GB REGULAR sd card and I get 22 minutes of recording time on 720p 60fps. 30ish on the lower quality. I bought a SDHC class 6 for 15$ after $5 rebate and on sale at 4th of july frys sale. I threw that in the sony cam I got and haven't been able to really test the capacity as I got jacked by my girl.

and class shit doesn't make that much of a difference. I had a class 2 microsd that I used in a SD adapter and it worked all the same. In fact I have a class 2 microsod 16gb (26$ on ebay) in the nikon coolpix camera, I don't think we have even taken enough pictures to fill up 1/4 of that memory lol.
allright broski, I am going to frys tommorow morning to pick one up in foooking ghetto ass renton

then lets make some videos this Sunday

1 - 20 of 24 Posts