Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If no one knows what I'm talking about, here's a picture.

The white/silver piece in the middle. Anyone know where I can buy those? I have an 08 ZX-10 and those pieces were black.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I figured as much. I was just hoping to find a place online or maybe someone who had an 09 and didn't want them.

·
Registered
262 Posts
you could paint it your self? however if you bought it through the dealer you could probably sell your old pieces and recoup some of the money.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Go to cheapcycleparts.com...they have these OEM pieces for like 36 bucks apiece.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Only in black, though. I might be able to paint them. My paint jobs never turn out too good, though. :-\

·
Registered
360 Posts
They are silver, $83 each from a kawi dealer. I would get the metallic black ones from a green bike, I think the silver ones look weird.

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
Hey man I have the silver ones and I stand out of the crowd Ha ha...I think it breaks it up and makes it look different vs. the 08 model even though are black is much deeper and richer then the 08 models you just all got metallic flake added in yours but I could care less...But you could just take them off and paint them your self or spend 170+ bucks from kawasaki!!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1 - 13 of 13 Posts