Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a place to pick up two ZX-10R decals that are like the ones on the tail section of my 08. Sliver and Red ZX-10R decal. Anybody know where I can get these at? All the ones I've seen have been all black.

·
Registered
137 Posts
www.cyclepartsnation.com sells factory parts cheaper than many places I've seen, and they have all of the ZX-10R factory decals. I just ordered/received two all-white rear decals to replace the white and red rear decals on my blue '08 (all white looks cleaner). They were $9/side.

I've ordered twice from them now (lots and lots of parts) and have good things to say so far.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
www.cyclepartsnation.com sells factory parts cheaper than many places I've seen, and they have all of the ZX-10R factory decals. I just ordered/received two all-white rear decals to replace the white and red rear decals on my blue '08 (all white looks cleaner). They were $9/side.

I've ordered twice from them now (lots and lots of parts) and have good things to say so far.
Thanks. I checked them out and that's awesome but they want $17.46 to ship on top of the $18 for the decals. Maybe that's a fair total price for the decals shipped but are there any other places to compare prices to? Thanks again.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Thanks. I checked them out and that's awesome but they want $17.46 to ship on top of the $18 for the decals. Maybe that's a fair total price for the decals shipped but are there any other places to compare prices to? Thanks again.
Ahh, good point. I haven't ordered a small 1 or 2 item order. Shipping was very reasonable for the 20-something things I recently ordered, though.

Another one to try is www.ronayers.com, I've ordered from them with success, too.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for all the input. I just went ahead and ordered them from Cycle Parts Nation because everybody's about the same on pricing and shipping totals. I'm thinking of tearing off the "Ninja" decals and putting ZX-10R decals in their place. Thanks again.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Cool, glad we could help. On the higher priced items especially, they seem to have better prices than the other places I've looked (especially the local Kawasaki dealer).
The service manual was $55 and the solo seat cowl was $88 (and $116 for the '09 ZX-6R cowl if that's your cup-o-tea, though it doesn't come in Candy Plasma Blue anyway).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts