Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My garage is nothing special but a similar type thread was posted on another bike site and some mild to wild places were shown, let's see where members let their 10's rest.

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
looks good nice and neat I like the big ass dog in there also does that work as an alarm as well ?? LOL what kind of dog is that ??

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
shit my girl sleeps in a HUGE WSBK tribute and a casey stoner one off banner.
But once the ducati is gone she will be a 100% kawasaki garage, expcept for the biaggi, bayliss & spies stuff.
but on tile floors and pitbull stands who can complain?

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
looks good nice and neat I like the big ass dog in there also does that work as an alarm as well ?? LOL what kind of dog is that ??
That's Rufus he is a 150+ pound Black Russian Terrier, we don't lock our doors or do I ever worry about my bike.

You are here to see who?

·
Registered
174 Posts
Mine sits in my kitchen from March to Nov, from Nov to march it sits in storge at the dealership getting new parts and service done for next season

·
Registered
58 Posts
The 10 sleeps in a nicely heated/air conditioned garage. Even has a nice little corner. I'd hate to leave it outside in the elements, even if it's covered.

·
Registered
524 Posts
The 10 sleeps in a nicely heated/air conditioned garage. Even has a nice little corner. I'd hate to leave it outside in the elements, even if it's covered.
X 2. I can't believe some people have to leave their bike outside. That would kill me.

·
Registered
42 Posts
mine sleeps in the garage... she has a whole side to herself... well shares it with another bike

·
Registered
58 Posts
X 2. I can't believe some people have to leave their bike outside. That would kill me.
A friend of mine lives in an APT complex on the 3rd floor & has to leave his bike outside, every now & then he catches the neighbors kid climbing all over it & simulating a GP race...Lil bad ass summabish. Kids mom is very milfish, that's the only reason I could see his bad ass getting a pass. But, then again FUCKETH THAT.:headshake

·
Registered
634 Posts
Mine sleeps in my living room. I don't have a garage and I'm damn sure not leaving it outside, even with insurance.

·
Registered
844 Posts
i have av 12/16 foot shop that the ninjas stay in and a fully covered lean-to that the other bikes stay.i'm runn'n out of room.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Mine stays in the kitchen even though I have a 100+ pound Rottweiler that roams the house and back yard, lol.

·
Registered
500 Posts
i live three miles from where i work so my girl sleeps in a climate controlled 120 x 100 foot hangar with millions of dollars of aircraft. shes a little spoiled

·
Registered
132 Posts
Mine never sleeps. She only waits for her next victim to emerge!:thefinger

Sorry, I couldn't resist. Mine stays in the garage next to my Gixxer racebike.

·
Registered
151 Posts
during the no ride winter months it stays at the dealership i work for, but other wise its in my heated garage at home.

1 - 20 of 104 Posts