Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Surely you guys dont pay over $1500 for the exhaust systems on your bikes. Or do you just get a bolt-on?? what company do you order your stuff from??

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
some members have purchased from site sponsors as well as elsewhere. Everyone has different ideas about what type or style of exhaust so while slip-ons are popular full systems have their palce as well.

BD

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
brianhknott said:
Surely you guys dont pay over $1500 for the exhaust systems on your bikes. Or do you just get a bolt-on?? what company do you order your stuff from??
I almost paid $1600 for my EVO 2 system because I couldn't find them in stock anywhere last year. Talk to Ivan. Great deals on exhausts and knows a ton about making good, useable power.
http://www.ivansperformanceproducts.com/

·
Registered
422 Posts
phastone said:
I almost paid $1600 for my EVO 2 system because I couldn't find them in stock anywhere last year. Talk to Ivan. Great deals on exhausts and knows a ton about making good, useable power.
http://www.ivansperformanceproducts.com/

I got my evo2 full system from ivan also. i paid $1685(if i remember correctly) but that included a PCIII with his map on it. A pretty decent deal from what i hear. Regardless im very happy with it...best i have heard. They have great service too. I have had to call a few times for questions on this and that and they were very helpful. just my 2 cents. :)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Stud_wit_style said:
I got my evo2 full system from ivan also. i paid $1685(if i remember correctly) but that included a PCIII with his map on it. A pretty decent deal from what i hear. Regardless im very happy with it...best i have heard. They have great service too. I have had to call a few times for questions on this and that and they were very helpful. just my 2 cents. :)
THATS A GREAT DEAL....ivans is 1351.00 shipped evo2 full system...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts